Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Acoustic/electric Duet?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Jakub Luptovec
At April we will be participating a European youth parliament session and one of the parts there is Euroconcert where we should show-off our "talents":)

Me and my friend (from our delegation) play guitar - he plays acoustic and me electric, and we are supposed to play there something (czech republic is hosting country this year, so we will have "starting presentation").

I would like to help with picking of what to play:)

For now we were thinking of an evergreen - Nothing else matters by Metallica. We both can play electric guitar, acoustics or we can play electric/acoustic duet..

Thanks in advance

Jakub "phoenix" Luptovec
OrganisedConfusion
In my opinion this is the best mix of acoustic and electric you can have smile.gif Just wait for the moment the electric comes in. Much better than Nothing Else Matters. smile.gif

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwu-g2vNi-c
Jerry Arcidiacono
Talking about evergreens... Stairway To Heaven smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Nothing Else Matters is a cool song to play for that kind of show. I would play Starway to heaven before that smile.gif
Jakub Luptovec
But we cant sing there:( I could, but I am basso and I cant sing while playing guitar, so its kind of problem biggrin.gif

EDIT: Conclusion: I can sing in Nothing else matters, if I dont have to play while singing.. but the Starway is tenorish:(
Jerry Arcidiacono
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Feb 24 2008, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Conclusion: I can sing in Nothing else matters, if I dont have to play while singing.. but the Starway is tenorish:(

Well, if you train your voice, you can sing Nothing else matters, make a passage from the final Em chord to E7 and then start the Stairway to Heaven Solo wink.gif

Seriously, I don't have other songs in mind right now dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.