Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Success!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
purple hayes
I normally play guitar every Sunday morning as part of a 6 member praise band at church. Due to scheduling (and a death in the family sad.gif ) we were down to 2--just guitar and bass.

We recruited 3 singers (one was my daughter and she's never performed anywhere but her bedroom) and practiced for a few minutes before going live.

There were some little bumps in the music, but all-in-all we pulled it off.

I normally play a supporting roll as the electric guitar player, but today was the first time the song was truly dependent on me. unsure.gif

:w00t:
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (purple hayes @ Feb 24 2008, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I normally play guitar every Sunday morning as part of a 6 member praise band at church. Due to scheduling (and a death in the family sad.gif ) we were down to 2--just guitar and bass.

We recruited 3 singers (one was my daughter and she's never performed anywhere but her bedroom) and practiced for a few minutes before going live.

There were some little bumps in the music, but all-in-all we pulled it off.

I normally play a supporting roll as the electric guitar player, but today was the first time the song was truly dependent on me. unsure.gif

:w00t:

That's cool! Congrats! smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
I'm happy that you pulled it off and everything went ok..I'm sure you were confident on electric guitar..
SamJ
Sounds like it went well!

Well done! biggrin.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
That's great man. COngratulations! I hope you do a lot more of those smile.gif
purple hayes
QUOTE (Bogdan @ Feb 25 2008, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm happy that you pulled it off and everything went ok..I'm sure you were confident on electric guitar..

That's the first time I've ever broken a sweat at band practice. laugh.gif
Toni Suominen
Congrats man for the grreat succes! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.