Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cameras For Recording Guitar?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Recording
Walt
Hello all,

I am looking for a webcam that is decient enough to actually capture everything I record. When I record with my webcam, it captures certain things but then it skips other things. It seems as if its too slow at times. Know any decient webcams out there that I should get? For good quality webcams. Thx.
Bogdan Radovic
Hmm its hard to record with a cheap web cam good frame rate..And good ones cost a lot, maybe look for some used (or new) DV camcorders ?

All in all this one looks cool : http://accessories.skype.com/servlet/Contr...ductID=81730200
erik
you should get a DV cam, works waay better. But if your'e not planning to use it on anything other than recording guitar, then it might be a little waste of money...
Hisham Al-Sanea
i think it better to buy a camcorder instead webcam
Muris Varajic
HERE
it's webcam,one of the best I think. wink.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
+1 for DV cam. It is far better option than webcams! Price is not so much bigger really, giving performance, and you can carry it around if you want too! smile.gif
Marcus Siepen
My first lesson was recorded with a Logitech webcam fusion, worked pretty fine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.