Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Need Cable Advice!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
adam b
Ok well I just got a gamecube to play on my monitor. I have a nice monitor but i realized that the inputs on it all suck for this. It has no RCA connectors or even Antenna Connectors. All I have is VGA and HDMI inputs. I want to get my gamecube up as fast I can with those, but nowhere can i find a RCA to VGA connectors or Rf modulator to VGA connector. What should I do any ideas!
Ivan Milenkovic
You can try to connect it via tv tuner card for PC. They are relatively cheap. DOn't really know if RCA 2 VGA even exist. Try searchin the net a little, but I've never heard of those.
Trond Vold
One of these you need?

adam b
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Feb 25 2008, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One of these you need?

no because then i have still have the rca cables male end. i could get those but then i'd need a two sided female connector to connect those two rca cables together to get rid of them. that might be the cheapest way. the converters i have looked at are really expensive.
adam b
QUOTE (Milenkovic Ivan @ Feb 25 2008, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can try to connect it via tv tuner card for PC. They are relatively cheap. DOn't really know if RCA 2 VGA even exist. Try searchin the net a little, but I've never heard of those.

what is that? a tv tuner card? ill do some research on it but that might work i suppose.
Maximus
If you live in the states just go to a Radio Shak and they will probably have what you need in stock. If not they can order it. They carry cables and or adapters for everything.
Bogdan Radovic
Or play it on TV..Its graphics aren't good anyway on pc monitor wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.