Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reunited At Long Last
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Goliath
So as some of you know I was robbed at the end of January and because of it I dropped off my 3 high end guitars at a coworkers place while we settled down and got our door fixed and ensured the a-hole wasn't coming back. Well finally I felt secure enough last week to get my guitars back. She brought 2 on thursday and 1 on friday. The one on friday had to be by itself because it has a freaking huge coffin case because it's a big bad King V! So my DV8-R is back in my hands and I played it for probably close to 3 hours tonight. Even my RG and my S don't feel as good to play, the RG was even more expensive. That through neck really makes a difference and those DM sig Live Wire actives sing like crazy!

Leave stories of you getting back together with your mainstay guitar after a hiatus.

It was a truly wonderful feeling!
Tuubsu
I guess this is a little similiar story...

So, I was still with my very first guitar which I loved and cherished so much, it was a winered epiphone les paul. So summer vacation had just ended and I had just gotten ready for school but, I had some time left so I went playing in my garage(concrete floor) I was jamming around good, when suddenly all blacks out... a little later I wake up on a totally different location(on our front yard) And I felt like I couldn't even stand up by myself, bleeding from my head...

Later I was taken to the hospital and I found out I had an epileptic seizure. And the whole time I was in the hospital 2-3 days(can't remember) I kept thinking I had an epileptic seizure while playing my guitar and I hope I didn't break it! unsure.gif

After I got home I was thrilled to find out it had only couple of minor scrathces and it played better then ever! cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.