Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Summer Trips
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
OrganisedConfusion
Me and the rest of my band are going on a summer camping trip hopefully to the Lakes in England for a week and taking acoustics to jam on and sing lol. Can't wait for it as it is always a good laugh and much fun. Does anyone else enjoy camping over summer with acoustics singing round a fire?
Robin
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Mar 3 2008, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Me and the rest of my band are going on a summer camping trip hopefully to the Lakes in England for a week and taking acoustics to jam on and sing lol. Can't wait for it as it is always a good laugh and much fun. Does anyone else enjoy camping over summer with acoustics singing round a fire?

Sounds great! I hope you'll have a great time!

I might get a friend on visit this summer, we'll walk around in the forest and mountains with our acoustic guitars!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
I cant imagine how fun it must be.
OrganisedConfusion
Nothing like going on walks in the lakes and swimming in the open air and playing guitars with nothing else around for miles smile.gif Animals don't boo when you're bad biggrin.gif
DeepRoots
This sounds too cool. I'll have to do it too smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Those trips are always very fun !! I envy you! smile.gif
Iluha
Me and my friends have a tradition to drive and camp out at sea every summer, weve been keeping this tradition for the past 5 years, but it involves less guitar and more alcohol tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.