Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lick Of The Day - Results!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Competitions
Andrew Cockburn
I now declare this copmpetition well and truly closed, and the winners are ...

Click to view attachment

DeepRoots
(Audio Category)

Click to view attachment

Robin
(Video Category)

DeepRoots steals the audio category with a cunning sweep based riff, whilst Robin takes it out to left field with a masterly slide riff !

Runners Up : Audio - Tjchep, Sam Hook
Runner Up : Video - Smells

Congratulations guys, I'll be contacting you shortly to arrange shipping of your prizes!

And a big thankyou to everyone who joined in this competition, the standard of entries was very high and we got a lot of great quality licks to choose from , so give yourselves all a pat on the back!
Gen
Congratulations guys! Well deserved smile.gif
Muris Varajic
Congrats guys! smile.gif
botoxfox
Congrats smile.gif
mattacuk
Very well deserved for both of you biggrin.gif The compeition was very tough,I found it hard deciding - so good work everyone smile.gif
Robin
Hurray! Thanks for everyone who voted and participated!! And congratulations DeepRoots!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
DeepRoots
Well done to everybody who entered, i loved those licks smile.gif

And thanks for my votes! Im totally stoked about this biggrin.gif

Well done to you too Robin wink.gif
OrganisedConfusion
Congrats guys. I can't remember who I voted for but congrats everybody for a great competition. I might enter the next one biggrin.gif
wrk
Congratulations Robin, your lick was really creative and you definitely deserve the first place !!

DeepRoots, you were far ahead of everybody, so no surprise about the final result, ... well deserved and congratulations to you as well !!
Bogdan Radovic
Congratulations guys !! And great prizes you got too wink.gif It was a very tough choice.. smile.gif
Iluha
Congrats guys, truly the best won smile.gif
SLASH91
Congrats wink.gif
Fran
Congrats! smile.gif
coffeeman
Congratulations guys!!!
Marcus Lavendell
Great job guys! congrats biggrin.gif
Kristofer Dahl
Congratulations guys! biggrin.gif

Smells rocked as well so I wish him good luck for the next one!
Chris Evans
biggrin.gif not had access to PC all day laugh.gif been wondering

Well done Robin congrats mate smile.gif

Well done Deeproots, this lick was so cool I`ve made a little piece out of it that I shall try and upload later on wink.gif

Great competition all round biggrin.gif

ace_frehely
I knew you guys would win ever since i heard your, and i predicted it! wink.gif tongue.gif
Andrew Cockburn
Winners and runners up - can you PM me your address details so I can arrange for prizes ? smile.gif
Chris Evans
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Mar 4 2008, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Smells rocked as well so I wish him good luck for the next one!

missed this earlier, thanks Kris biggrin.gif

And also I`n the excitement I forgot to thank everyone who voted, not just the people that voted for me (although I thank them a lot! biggrin.gif) a big thanks to everyone!
Mark.
Congratz Deeproots and Robin! smile.gif

Mark.
Andrew Cockburn
As we discussed in earlier threads, an Instructor critique of the entries would be very cool - Muris & Ivan have very kindly agreed to do this so we can all learn some more about the different entries and their strengths and weaknesses - thanks Muris and Ivan!
SamJ
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Mar 7 2008, 02:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As we discussed in earlier threads, an Instructor critique of the entries would be very cool - Muris & Ivan have very kindly agreed to do this so we can all learn some more about the different entries and their strengths and weaknesses - thanks Muris and Ivan!

Ooooohh...sounds cool! smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.