Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Day I Met Dream Theater!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
Pablo Vazquez
Hi Guys!!! I wanna tell you that I´m really really really happy. Yestarday I saw Dream Theater here in Argentina... and they were incredible!!
But today March, 05, I met them in the airport... AND THEY SIGN MY SYSTEMATIC CHAOS CD!!! I´M SO HAPPY! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

...but I couldn´t take a photo sad.gif
DeepRoots
omg, i wish i was you sad.gif

Congrats tho man that must've been awesome biggrin.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Congrats ! They are just awesome band ! smile.gif
Pablo Vazquez
I can´t belive it!!
Nick325
awsome
Trond Vold
Wow.. that is awesome!
shellshock1911
I'm saving up for the meet and greet Dream Theater! I hope to have the same expierence you have, if I don't die at the sight of John Petrucci.
Danilo Capezzuto
...d' oh!!!
The Uncreator
Man, that is just awesome!!!
Xranthoius
Wow!!! Really cool! Now I'm jelous biggrin.gif
FretDancer69
QUOTE (Pablo Vazquez @ Mar 5 2008, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Guys!!! I wanna tell you that I´m really really really happy. Yestarday I saw Dream Theater here in Argentina... and they were incredible!!
But today March, 05, I met them in the airport... AND THEY SIGN MY SYSTEMATIC CHAOS CD!!! I´M SO HAPPY! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

OMG man you're so lucky!!! that is AWESOME
Marshmall0wz
wow that's awesome!!! Ur really lucky wink.gif
Juan M. Valero
Oh !!!! que envidia me das !!! yo los he visto unas cuantas veces en directo, pero claro, tener los DT en persona delante... eso es mucha tela biggrin.gif

Enhorabuena wink.gif
MickeM
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Mar 5 2008, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
omg, i wish i was you sad.gif

I posesss magic abilitites, *poff* your wish has been granted, you're now Pablo Vazquez.

..just let me know if you regret that you didn't say you wished you had been John Petrucci? wink.gif

Seriously, Pablo, that was such a cool happening! You got to frame that CD tongue.gif
botoxfox
visi0n
Thats great man! smile.gif i saw them play here in The Netherlands last year.
Marcus Lavendell
Cool!! biggrin.gif

Well... did you ask Mr. Petrucci if he wanted to be and instructor here at GMC? wink.gif biggrin.gif
Juan M. Valero
hehehe, after contracting the Blind Guardian's guitarrist I think all is posible smile.gif
DeepRoots
QUOTE (MickeM @ Mar 6 2008, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I posesss magic abilitites, *poff* your wish has been granted, you're now Pablo Vazquez.

..just let me know if you regret that you didn't say you wished you had been John Petrucci? wink.gif

Had i known you were a Genie ........then would have asked to be Petrucci- but hey, my guitar level just boosted ten fold anyhow...I now possess the awesome skills of Pablo wink.gif
David Wallimann
QUOTE (Pablo Vazquez @ Mar 5 2008, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Any pictures?
Pablo Vazquez
Today is March, 06th 2008 and... I DON´T BELIVE WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY!
I promise you post a photo of the DT signs!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.