Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rating And Feedback System
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Misc. Discussions > GMC site feedback & suggestions
OrganisedConfusion
I think it would be really beneficial to have a rating and feedback system on the actual lessons posted on here that members can fill in. So I think a 0-10 scale is better than a 5 scale and these ratings and maybe one box of feedback can be sent to a space that only Kris can see and he can moderate these and turn them into appropiate feedback for each instructor that maybe can be given out once a month to help them get the most out of the lessons and find out what people think are good aspects and which are bad. By moderate I mean just to take out any nasty comments with no relevance to help. I think it is useful with more and more instructors that this is implemented as it can be hard for new instructors I'd imagine that haven't got the amount of feedback that others have. It needs to not be viewable by members or instructors as I don't think it right to see peoples views on them. They should be anonymous and changed into relevant feedback as to not upset instructors. smile.gif

I'm really happy with the quality of this site and it is improving constantly and I think this could be a nice touch as you really are making it a site for the users even more smile.gif
Mrblomme
This would indeed be a nice feature.
RIP Dime
This is great, people that don't want to say anything that might be negative publicly about an instructor would be able to do so, and instructors could improve their lessons.
DeepRoots
+1 on this
Fran
I agree, good idea OC smile.gif
Muris Varajic
I said it before but will do again,great ideas. biggrin.gif
OrganisedConfusion
I think it is crucial to take these steps now as GMC is turning from a smallish community to quite a large structure of instructors and students and I think to control this the system I proposed is a great tool to aid in this transition.
audiopaal
Even more great ideas from you OC, good stuff smile.gif
Angelica
Agreed... and I suggest rating only for instructors and only regards to lessons, so we are sure that the rating is about the lesson quality and not because of other issues (like one is nice to some and not to some others, or because some idiot could just get fun of thrashing people). This would have the double effect of keeping conversations in the forums more relaxed, with no fear of bad rating sometimes for stupid reasons, and to make identified faster the better lessons.
kaznie_NL
Agree on that, I think it's a good idear!
Juan M. Valero
yeah, more great ideas here !! and more work to Kris laugh.gif laugh.gif
Hisham Al-Sanea
very good idea +1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.