Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cort Evl X4
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
Jakub Luptovec
Wiki link
SLASH91
Really looks cool. The pentagram inlays and the cross thing on the headstock are awesome.
Fran
It's a cool looking guitar for sure
Fran
Edit: Sorry, double post
Smikey2006
that is dead sexy smile.gif metal indeed.. the inlay pentagrams are key smile.gif
Nemanja Filipovic
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Mar 22 2008, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that is dead sexy smile.gif

+1 smile.gif thanks for the review....
mattacuk
Cort are such fantastic value for money! There so well built and sound great, congrats wink.gif
Jakub Luptovec
I absoluetely agree with you matta.. I also slept with her a few times and it is pretty comfortable with her aswell.. (you know.. practicing non stop.. so I just felt asleep while sweeppicking..biggrin.gif )
Bogdan Radovic
Great review man! Very nice guitar there wink.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Cool finish, love it smile.gif
botoxfox
botoxfox
Cool looking guitar. The volume knob looks to be way too close for comfort for me though.
Dejan Farkas
Looks deadly biggrin.gif

Thanks for the review smile.gif
Danilo Capezzuto
Nice shape!!
audiopaal
Nice review, thanks smile.gif
Old School Rocker
Nice Guitar man. And you got a beer opener with it sweeet deal

*talking to buddys a jam seesion*
"Hey who wants a cold one," "damn wheres my bottle opener."
"Dont worry i've got my Cort Evl X4 bootle opener."

Lol srry bout that just somthing random i thought of just now lol tongue.gif
Trond Vold
Thats a great looking guitar.. and the specs looks good for it's price

Congrats and nice review smile.gif
erik
Really cool guitar! And a great review too. What do you think it works best for: rythm or solo? I'm not asking if it works for soloes, but what does it sound best at?

btw: it looks PERFECT, oh my god what a beautiful guitar rolleyes.gif
mattacuk
Im such a big Cort fan you guys smile.gif My X-6 is so good I wont part with it ever !! For the money its an unbelivable axe - as im sure this Evil is !! smile.gif

Id not hesitate to recommened a Cort Axe to anyone !! Even the customer support is superb smile.gif
Jakub Luptovec
2 Erik: Hmm I cant tell for sure, cause I play solos as well as rythm and I am satisfied with it in both ways.. the pickups REALLY do change the sound noticably and so does the tone knob, so you can play with the sound as you wish. The neck is pretty fast IMO.. also I would give it to Lead guitarist for its shape - metalhead rythm guitarist should have some Dean Razorback, or Gibson Explorer in my opinion:D

2 Mattacuk: I agree wholeheartedly:) I wont ever change it for anything else:) Expect original black Gibson Explorer:P
Canis
Holy crap it looks sexy! I'm in love tongue.gif
Congratulations ^^ And great review.
BJJSchecter
That thing oozes with evilness!!! So cool!! I better go to church now after looking at it... tongue.gif
Antipolitik
Hey,

didn't even know that model was available as a guitar. I got the bass Cort EVL-Z4B.
It is soooo nice to play. Really really smooth.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.