Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi There!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
rabxly
Greetings to all GMC members!

My name is Zsolt, I'm 20, and live in Debrecen, Hungary. I started to learn to play the guitar about two weeks ago, and I'm not very talented (guess you can call me sort of an anti-talent in anything connected to music), but I'm keen on learning a few tricks smile.gif. I've been browsing the net for some help for quite a time, and I'm happy I found this site, cause it offers far the coolest lessons, not to mention the great people here. I have only an accoustic guitar right now, but it's more than enough for now I think.
That's all (well, I just can't wait to get started biggrin.gif ).

Bye all!

P.S.: Sorry for my rough english, I use it rarely, but I hope it can deliver the message.
mattacuk
Welcome my good friend! biggrin.gif
Nick325
welcome smile.gif
Chris Evans
Hi there , nothing wrong with your english smile.gif

welcome to GMC smile.gif
MickeM
You delivered it perfectly well in english. Welcome! :-)
Danilo Capezzuto
Welcome to GMC dude!
Joe Kataldo
Welcome To GMC biggrin.gif
Nick Kellie
welcome! - Hungary is a nice country, have been there a few times myself.
Unleash-The-Shred
Yes, very good job on the English. Acoustic is fine to start with also, just keep praticing.

Oh and welcome to GMC by the way!
Hisham Al-Sanea
welcome to the site
Luciana Segovia
Welcome to GMC Zsolt! smile.gif
rokchik
Welcome to the GMC family smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Welcome aboard. Acoustic is a decent start of point! smile.gif
Jerry Arcidiacono
Welcome to GMC Zsolt smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Hey men I've been to Debrecen some years back on Iron Maidens concert and I miss that city so much!!! It was awesome , hoping to visit it some time soon again! Really great memories from there smile.gif

Welcome to GMC ! smile.gif
Trond Vold
Welcome to GMC biggrin.gif
Tmas
Welcome! It's always good to start on acoustic, or so I hear... i didnt and I feel like i missed something.. lol
Bondy
Welcome to GMC Enjoy biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Pablo Vazquez
Welcome to GMC!! wink.gif
Skalde
Welcome to GMC and keep practising.
rabxly
Thanks for the warm welcomes everybody smile.gif. It's great to be here.
Juan M. Valero
Welcome to GuitarMasterClass wink.gif
OrganisedConfusion
Welcome to GMC, Zsolt smile.gif Enjoy your learning and your use of English was great.
rabxly
Thanks guys, that's very kind of you. smile.gif
Oh, and thanks the comments on my english. Somehow it always feels rough, compared to my hungarian...
Dejan Farkas
Welcome Zsolt smile.gif

I have Hungarian origin, although I know only few words I learned while shopping in Pecs and Mohacs biggrin.gif
audiopaal
Welcome to GMC mate smile.gif

Enjoy your stay smile.gif
skennington
Welcome man! I was a complete noob as well when I joined. You will be glad you took the leap to learn! Start out with Kris' beginner lessons and when you feel you have those down, move onto something a little more challenging. Ask all the questions you need!

Good Luck!
Gabriel Leopardi
Hey! Welcome to GMC! Let us know if you have any question!

enjoy!
rabxly
Thanks Gabriel, I sure will! smile.gif

skennington: I'm in the begginer lessons right now,and I really feel some progress. Sometimes I even manage to pick the right string. biggrin.gif . Scary biggrin.gif

Dejan: I thought that because of you last name smile.gif .Thanks a lot for the kind welcome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.