Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dumb And Dumber Ghost
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Outlaw2112
Ive seen dumb and dumber like a million times and have never noticed the ghost in this scene...

Check it out....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ABc7ZBfBPE...feature=related
Smikey2006
i hate you soo much... biggrin.gif
VinceG
I knew it, thats why I kept my music up and youtube volume down.

HA!
Trond Vold
Hehe.. the first few comments you see kinda gives away the whole surprise smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Well that wasn't nice at all smile.gif
Nemanja Filipovic
ha ha...I watched so many this kind of jokes,that I become immune to them....smile.gif
Outlaw2112
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Apr 13 2008, 05:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i hate you soo much... biggrin.gif

lmao.... tongue.gif
steve25
Haha i clicked pause on the video and moved the timeline thing up to the end of the video, nice try tongue.gif
Ralleliciouz
oh my god i got a heartattack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Outlaw2112
Just showed this to my 7 year old.. he has seen dumb and dumber so i thought the joke would be good...
He was looking for the ghost about 6 inches from my monitor when the ghost came out... he jumped back about 5 feet and started crying tellin me he is gonna tell his momma... Just something else for my ex to be mad at me for...
It was funny, until he started crying, then i felt bad

Unleash-The-Shred
QUOTE (Outlaw2112 @ Apr 18 2008, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just showed this to my 7 year old.. he has seen dumb and dumber so i thought the joke would be good...
He was looking for the ghost about 6 inches from my monitor when the ghost came out... he jumped back about 5 feet and started crying tellin me he is gonna tell his momma... Just something else for my ex to be mad at me for...
It was funny, until he started crying, then i felt bad

I knew this was going to be one of those things haha.
Pitch_Black
I knew that was coming wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.