Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Instructor - Sergio Dorado
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Kristofer Dahl
Hi there,

It's been a while since I introduced a new acoustic instructor - so it is with great pleasure I introduce Sergio!

From what I understand Sergio will mostly show us Flamenco - which I think is awesome since Al Christie has already provided some excellent teaser lessons for us... Hopefully you are just like me - you want more and more! biggrin.gif

Check out this acoustic sample of Sergio's playing

Click to view attachment

Welcome to GMC Sergio! biggrin.gif

Kris

A brief biography of Sergio's guitar life

I started to playing guitar at 15, and I studied classical guitar at Conservatorio del Liceo in Barcelona, Spain, and I´m graduated in High Title of Classic Guitar in the year 2005. I´ve been for three years in orquesta de guitarras de Barcelona, (you can see information in the website http://orquestraguitarresbarcelona.blogia.com/) playing lives in Madrid, Gerona, Huesca, and a international festival of La Habana (CUBA) with Leo Brouwer. With this group I recorded a cd and a dvd. At the same time I studied flamenco guitar with Rafael Cañizares (brother of Juan Manuel Cañizares, who played many years with Paco de Lucía around the world).

I took part in various courses in Córdoba with Manolo Sanlúcar, Paco Serrano, Manolo Franco and Juan Antonio Rodríguez. My best teacher in these years was Manuel Granados, author of various importants pedagogic books of flamenco guitar. I´m graduated in flamenco guitar at Conservatorio del Liceo in 2006 (soloist guitar, singing accompaniment and dance accompaniment).

My favourites flamenco guitarists are Paco de Lucía, Vicente Amigo, Tomatito and Chicuelo.
Canis
Welcome Sergio =) Great flamenco! I might start practice on my acoustic again biggrin.gif

Edit: Woho! First post again! I'm on a roll today!
Nemanja Filipovic
wow,great .......welcome Sergio to GMC...smile.gif
Juan M. Valero
Amazing mate !!! and a really good new, another instructor from Barcelona !!! <i>Com anem amic meu!!</i> (=how are you my friend)...

Amazing track BTW

MickeM
Welcome! smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
This is awesome news !! Warmest welcome to you Sergio!
Sample audio is awesome ! smile.gif
skennington
Welcome Sergio! Just what we needed. I've been wanting to geat an acoustic and this just might force me to buy one!
Hisham Al-Sanea
welcome sergio
Jerry Arcidiacono
Welcome to GMC Sergio!!!

Nick325
welcome sergio smile.gif
Bondy
Welcome to gmc look forward to your lessons
coffeeman
Awesome playing Sergio!

Bienvenido.
Chris Evans
Welcome to GMC Sergio biggrin.gif
Sergio Dorado
Hello everybody and thank you for your welcome comments! For me, this is a great honor to share this wonderful website with of all you. I hope chat with you frequently and enjoy with your lessons and opinions in many subjects. And of course I hope you enjoy my guitar lessons!
Kristofer Dahl
Glad you found your way Sergio - I am looking forward to living your first lesson! smile.gif
Muris Varajic
Welcome Sergio,Flamenco rules!! smile.gif
Trond Vold
Welcome! biggrin.gif
Loved the track smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
awesome to have another flamenco teacher on the site. Welcome! smile.gif
Danilo Capezzuto
Welcome Sergio!
Gabriel Leopardi
Hola Sergio!!! Bienvenido a GMC! Great that we will have more Flamenco lessons!!

saludos!
Vinod Saranga
Welcome to GMC Sergio smile.gif

Your flamenco piece is great!
I am addicted to hearing it again and again. biggrin.gif
Juan M. Valero
QUOTE (Sergio @ Apr 16 2008, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello everybody and thank you for your welcome comments! For me, this is a great honor to share this wonderful website with of all you. I hope chat with you frequently and enjoy with your lessons and opinions in many subjects. And of course I hope you enjoy my guitar lessons!

we'll enjoy your lessons,that's for sure !!!! I love flamenco, but it's too difficult for me, so I will learn a lot with you lessons although I cannot be able to play them unsure.gif laugh.gif
Marcus Lavendell
Dejan Farkas
Welcome Sergio smile.gif
Siggum
Welcome Sergio, awsome track i love flamenco smile.gif
audiopaal
Awesome, welcome to GMC smile.gif
rokchik

rok
Andrew Cockburn
Welcome Sergio - looking forward to your lessons smile.gif
Young Guitarist
Hey Sergio! I hope to learn alot from you! Have fun in this giant fammily smile.gif The GMC'ers biggrin.gif
Pi38
I say the more the merrier! Welcome to GMC Sergio.
Marcus Siepen
Welcome to GMC Sergio
Harris Sopovic
Flamenco is very cool. Welcome to GMC smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.