Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jackass
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
superize
Anyone watch them.....

I am watching their second movie now and they really are sick but some of the tuff is actually really funny
Nick325
ive seen there movies and show. its stupid but sometimes funny.
The Uncreator
Indeed it is fairly sick, Anything with a horse....Grose.

But still awesomely funny
Robin
jackass nr. 2 is awesome!! MUCH better than the first imo.
SamJ
Haha, I laughed so hard at both those movies, some stuff is quite disturbing though. laugh.gif

And that Steve-O guy is seriously crazy, he put a fish hook through is own cheek and jumped into shark infested waters!
Fsgdjv
Well. As much as I hate the whole concept, there's still something really appealing with seing people hurt themselves and do really stupid things.
MickeM
I can really enjoy the episodes on MTV, havn't seen the movies though. biggrin.gif

The Jackass copy cats that followed are not so fynny though, don't recall what the shows are called... some guys slapping themselves and screaming like pigs all the time. Just silly. Jackass however, they are explorers laugh.gif
superize
QUOTE (MickeM @ Apr 17 2008, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can really enjoy the episodes on MTV, havn't seen the movies though. biggrin.gif

The Jackass copy cats that followed are not so fynny though, don't recall what the shows are called... some guys slapping themselves and screaming like pigs all the time. Just silly. Jackass however, they are explorers laugh.gif

they are called dirty sanches and all they do is sick stuff
USAMAN
Check out the dudesons ..Jackass stole the idea from them.
MickeM
QUOTE (superize @ Apr 17 2008, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
they are called dirty sanches and all they do is sick stuff

Yeah that's it, really bad show that one.
Nemanja Filipovic
Their are all crazy,but Johnny Knoxville is insane....
that scene with a bull hitting him over and over again....and he laughs.....all the time
Ivan Milenkovic
Saw it all..

I'm watching Bumfights now, it's a hard core version of Jackass.. smile.gif
swingline
Love it, I've seen every episode and both movie and still laugh when I see them. My two favorite people has to be Pontius and Koxsville.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.