Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Freebies
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
skennington
I was just setting here looking at a few things that I have that I prolly could'nt get more than the cost of shipping for on ebay. Just wondered if you guys have anything that you would be willing to give away to fellow members as long as they pay the shipping?

Maybe a sub-forum of Classifieds.

Don't have to be just music related, anything that somebody else might be able to use that you'll prolly never use again and eventualy throw away if none of your freinds want.

Or maybe limit the items to musical relation. I've got a pedal here that I dont use and for the cost of shipping, I would just asume give it to one of you guys.

I know there are members here from all over the world and we could list the item and its location. If it's nearby to someone who wants it then that would be great!

What do you guys think?
Unleash-The-Shred
What pedal is it?
skennington
Ibanez SM-7 Smashbox

Unleash-The-Shred
How much would you want for shipping on that?

I actually like this idea.
skennington
Actual cost man, I'm not looking to make anything on it. That's the idea. smile.gif Send me a PM with your zip and I'll check tomorow and see which carrier will be cheapest. It is a metal cased pedal so prolly weighs a few pounds.
audiopaal
Very nice idea smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Interesting idea, I am definitely up for it smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.