Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mesa Boogie F-50
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
JVM
Hey guys. I'm going to be jamming with my friend (drummer) later today and he recently got a live mixer.. I'm not sure of the quality of it but it should be an improvement over our past recordings which were pretty badly mixed (could hardly hear his drums tongue.gif). So if the quality is decent and I play anything decent I'll use some of the recordings as clips to demonstrate the f-50 head and 1x12 cab I have, with full review. I'll also review my les paul vintage mahogany as well. I'll update this post later with the boogie and make a new one for the paul.
Ivan Milenkovic
WOw, LP VIntage Mahogany...Mesa F-50... man you have to put samples and review! biggrin.gif
Fran
That sounds good indeed!
Looking forward to it! wink.gif
MickeM
QUOTE (JVM @ Apr 25 2008, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
badly mixed (could hardly hear his drums tongue.gif)

So what's the bad part about that? unsure.gif
Marshmall0wz
QUOTE (MickeM @ Apr 25 2008, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So what's the bad part about that? unsure.gif

haha +1 smile.gif
JVM
Welll, as it turns out we weren't able to get a good sound O_o ... the microphone pooped out and I haven't yet fully figured out how to use the line out on the amp while still getting sound from my speakers, so we used a monitor for me to hear myself and it all sounded pretty boxy because of this. However I'll make sure of what I'm doing next time and bring MY microphone to make sure we get it done right biggrin.gif It shouldn't be that long, we usually jam once a week or so. So I'll revisit this post when that happens.
Nemanja Filipovic
Can't wait the review,especially on Les Paul.
audiopaal
Nice, looking forward to the Mesa review smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Looking forward to revews man! smile.gif

Cheers!
Pablo Vazquez
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Apr 26 2008, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looking forward to revews man! smile.gif

Cheers!

...me too!!!!
JVM
We should be jamming tomorrow, I'll see what we can do smile.gif
JVM
Until I finish my review, you can check out this page. Not only are there GREAT clips of the f-50 in action, but theres some really good music and advice in this thread too. Theres dozens of really high quality clips, check out that tone O_o I haven't been able to nail that clean tone yet, thats awesome.
Hisham Al-Sanea
ill be waiting the review
FrankW
According to all the reviews, the F50 is supposed to be one of the best Boogies ever made! You've got some good gear, man...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.