Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yngwie Echo Etude
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
Nighthawk1
Hi GMC,
I've just skimmed through some Yngwie Videos on You Tube and spotted this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvxPui7s4so
Well, this is the most amazing classical piece on an electric guitar I've ever seen. Mostly, strong effects don't sound very good, but in this case it's absolutely beautiful. Maybe, it gives some of our instructors an inspiration to do such an echo classical effect lesson?! Or is there already one..?
Greatings....
axelsson
Yes, that one is truly amazing. He uses the volume knob to get the "violin sound". And I don't think there are any classical echo lessons on GMC...yet. You should check out Paul gilberts echo song as well.
Nighthawk1
QUOTE (axelsson @ Apr 27 2008, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, that one is truly amazing. He uses the volume knob to get the "violin sound". And I don't think there are any classical echo lessons on GMC...yet. You should check out Paul gilberts echo song as well.

Yeah I know Paul's echo song, i think it's on "get out of my yard" right? Didn't realise that he uses the volume knob, when the hell has he the time to use the volume knob during playing?! biggrin.gif . However the violin effect is really awesome...
botoxfox
Pretty cool.
DeepRoots
Yeh this etude is real cool cool.gif

Its not "classical" like the yngwie etude...but Jerry did a cool delay lesson a while back:

http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...ay-solo-lesson/

Nighthawk1
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Apr 27 2008, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeh this etude is real cool cool.gif

Its not "classical" like the yngwie etude...but Jerry did a cool delay lesson a while back:

http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...ay-solo-lesson/

Cool, thanks for the advice...
axelsson
QUOTE (Nighthawk @ Apr 27 2008, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I know Paul's echo song, i think it's on "get out of my yard" right? Didn't realise that he uses the volume knob, when has he the time to use the volume knob during playing?! biggrin.gif . However the violin effect is realy awesome...

He uses his pinky to rapidly turn the volume knob up and down when he plays, don't ask me how he has time to do that tongue.gif Must be quite hard. And yeah I think it is on get out of my yard smile.gif
Pablo Vazquez
WOW!! Really amazing! ohmy.gif
Lian Gerbino
it´s a interesting technique man!
when i was younger i was mad with it..... wow! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

my lessons
axelsson
QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Apr 27 2008, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it´s a interesting technique man!
when i was younger i was mad with it..... wow! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

my lessons

hehe
Danilo Capezzuto
Nice video, Yngwie is great, no doubt!
Hisham Al-Sanea
nice video
Kevin98497
wow
shellshock1911
Yea and people will still try to argue that Yngwie is in no way original, jealousy lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.