Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's On Your Guitar!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
Gus
I just realized I never saw this legend play before. Look at what I came across: cool.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8O5wZAd2z4
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
Thats pretty cool! smile.gif
Thanks for sharing biggrin.gif
iainsteward
Thats awesome!! Makes me want to go out and buy a Les Paul even more...... this video combined with a little chat I had with a certain Blind Guardian guitarist makes me want one REAAAALLLL bad!! Thanks Marcus......and Gus, when my girlfriend beats me for spending all my money on a Les Paul I will blame the 2 of you......cool vid tho tongue.gif
ActiveX
QUOTE (iainsteward @ Apr 30 2008, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats awesome!! Makes me want to go out and buy a Les Paul even more......

Makes me want to go out and buy a Coors! wink.gif
Gus
QUOTE (ActiveX @ May 1 2008, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Makes me want to go out and buy a Coors! wink.gif

Makes me wanna go buy a Les Paul and a box of Coors! tongue.gif
Fran
Nice, really cool, it's a blast when Les Paul asks him to try the guitar!
Danilo Capezzuto
laugh.gif laugh.gif ...What's your name...? It's on your guitar! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Marcus Siepen
QUOTE (iainsteward @ May 1 2008, 04:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats awesome!! Makes me want to go out and buy a Les Paul even more...... this video combined with a little chat I had with a certain Blind Guardian guitarist makes me want one REAAAALLLL bad!! Thanks Marcus......and Gus, when my girlfriend beats me for spending all my money on a Les Paul I will blame the 2 of you......cool vid tho tongue.gif

Hehe, this problem can be solved easily.... just buy 2 Les Pauls and give one to your girlfriend wink.gif Very nice video
audiopaal
Awesome clip biggrin.gif

...and yeah, the Les Paul is the best guitar out there (I just got my new one and I loooove it!!!) biggrin.gif

edit: typo!
Hisham Al-Sanea
amazing .thanks for sharing
superize
This is really cool

I would love to own a Les Paul
Muris Varajic
Just great,Les rules biggrin.gif
Canis
Awesome! Think I'll go the cheaper way... Getting me an Epiphone Les Paul as soon as I can afford one biggrin.gif
rokchik
QUOTE (Danilo Capezzuto @ May 1 2008, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif laugh.gif ...What's your name...? It's on your guitar! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I think this goes down as the best burn EVER!!!!

Awesome video. LP's are the best!

Ivan Milenkovic
LP rulez, but Strat rulez too! cool.gif
Guitarman700
oh yes, Les is one of my favorite players ever! his sense of melody is astounding, and he can play so clean and fast its amazing.
Scott Gentzen
QUOTE (Gus @ Apr 30 2008, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just realized I never saw this legend play before. Look at what I came across:

Check out the clips that pop in the related section.

I had no idea Les was a shredder in the 50's...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb5_DEhmDAM

Interesting 10 minute clip of a movie from Les' 90th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP7qI5RVtxw
Lian Gerbino
thanks for sharing laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

My Lessons:
Luca Turilli Style Here
Dimmu Borgir Style Here
Gus
QUOTE (Scott Gentzen @ May 5 2008, 04:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Check out the clips that pop in the related section.

I had no idea Les was a shredder in the 50's...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb5_DEhmDAM

Interesting 10 minute clip of a movie from Les' 90th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP7qI5RVtxw

Both are really cool cool.gif
Thanks for them.
Juan M. Valero
yeah, cool video wink.gif Its the first time that i See Les Paul playing tongue.gif
Pi38
I desperately hope that it was actually him playing, because if it isn't...*tear rolls down cheek* laugh.gif
Toni Suominen
I think Les Paul's are the greatest guitars in the world, thanks for the clip! smile.gif
Canis
QUOTE (Pi38 @ May 5 2008, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I desperately hope that it was actually him playing, because if it isn't...*tear rolls down cheek* laugh.gif

I see no reason that it shouldnt be him ^^ I bet he's gonna be just as good player til the day he dies.
PanicProne
QUOTE (iainsteward @ May 1 2008, 04:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ohh god. If only my world was that simple. Blaming other people for buying guitars amps, and pedals. Brilliant!
Now let's have a look at a Les Paul shall we?tongue.gif
Pablo Vazquez
Les Paul Rules!! And the video too!!!
Thanks for sharing man!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.