Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Can Get My Life Back Now...
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
botoxfox
After almost 2 months of much irritation I have finally gotten my computer back... It feels... lovely...
I still want to strangle the idiots responsible for the PS3 browser though... dry.gif  biggrin.gif
DeepRoots
Life without a Pc qould be somewhat - annoying. How did you manage?!?

Congrats tho smile.gif
mattacuk
I wondered why I hadnt seen you on msn for ages sad.gif
kyldeee
biggrin.gif Great biggrin.gif I hate computers, they only give me a headache, but it's the only way to access GMC so what can u do??? biggrin.gif D Just deal with it I guess biggrin.gif
MickeM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ May 3 2008, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After almost 2 months of much irritation I have finally gotten my computer back... It feels... lovely...
I still want to strangle the idiots responsible for the PS3 browser though... dry.gif  biggrin.gif

One life gained, one taken. Make things even in my book smile.gif
Hisham Al-Sanea
nice to hear that from you botoxfox
Legions
I think I would literally die without my computer... but that's good news you're back! haha. smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Nice to see you again browsin' Welcome to the virtual world smile.gif
Lithuanian
We all think that we would struggle without our computers. But thats not neccesarilly (or how do you spell that word) true. I also thought that a computer was such a big part of my life that I wouldnt know what to do when it was gone. But when the motherboard went "SHAZAM!" and my PC was taken away from me for 2 weeks, it didnt feel like a big loss. I had more time on other stuff like guitar. And my parents told me that I turned into a different child. I actually used to come to the kitchen and talk to my parents biggrin.gif But... When the PC got back, I turned back to my old self biggrin.gif
botoxfox
I was kinda lucky as my computer broke down 2 days before the warranty expired. It's still a mess tho, as my folders and files are everywhere.
Edit: Typo
Nemanja Filipovic
great that you get your comp back,I think I could not live with out my comp.smile.gif
Saoirse O'Shea
Great to have you back Botox - I've missed all of your test messages (I think wink.gif )

Cheers,
Tony
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.