Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Orchestral Song
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Uploads
Nice Guy
I made an orchestral song, but i still dont understand how orchestral percussions work... constructive critism please? biggrin.gif I know theres no guitars in the song.. but I composed this song on guitar, so it's got something to do with guitars ^^
kyldeee
That's cool, REALLY epic and powerful smile.gif Some guitarfills here and there would be awesome smile.gif
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
Thats great! biggrin.gif
What did you use to make this? smile.gif
Hisham Al-Sanea
nice track mate .only add the guitar track you can also add the drums beat going with orchestra percussion
Nice Guy
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ May 4 2008, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats great! biggrin.gif
What did you use to make this? smile.gif

Thanks, I used the Edirol Orchestra VST plugin for Cubase.

Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
QUOTE (Nice Guy @ May 5 2008, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks, I used the Edirol Orchestra VST plugin for Cubase.

Ahh, thanks smile.gif
audiopaal
Nice, thanks for sharing smile.gif
Trond Vold
I like it alot! smile.gif
This can turn into something fantastically cool.

I especially like the section that starts a minute in, very soundtrack-ish
Nice Guy
Thanks guys happy.gif I'm soon finished with it, gonna change it so that the part after 1 minute and some seconds is athe intro instead and the intro is going take that parts place happy.gif
Nemanja Filipovic
Great!!I think that this music would go perfect in some movie.Atmosphere is powerful.
steiner666
very nice, I've been working with East/West Symphonic Orchestra to create similar tracks to mix with my metal and I definitely think you could do the same with this. it would make a great intro.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.