Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Swineshead Xbucker
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
buttmonk
Wiki link

www.swinesheadpickups.co.uk
Toni Suominen
Very nice review, I'm also gonna put Swineshead pickups in my next humbucker-equipped guitar (hopefully a Gibson) smile.gif
Nemanja Filipovic
Thanks for the pick ups review.smile.gif
Pablo Vazquez
Great review!!! Thanks for it!
Danilo Capezzuto
Very nice review, super detailed, compliments!
Hisham Al-Sanea
nice review.thanks for sharing
Spreedmaster
Nice review, I was checking these out for a proect I have lined up for summer and I was wondering what they were like, from your description they sound pretty good! Did you get them with a coloured cover?
Trond Vold
Nice review!

Never heard of these before ohmy.gif
Checked out some samples and reviews, and now i'm really interested in putting some of these in my Ibanez smile.gif

buttmonk
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ May 10 2008, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice review!

Never heard of these before ohmy.gif
Checked out some samples and reviews, and now i'm really interested in putting some of these in my Ibanez smile.gif

Cheers. At these prices you might as well give them a shot:) I am still tempted to try some Bare Knuckle Pickups, specially the nail bomb, but they are of course twice the price and certainly are not twice as good.

QUOTE (Spreedmaster @ May 10 2008, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice review, I was checking these out for a proect I have lined up for summer and I was wondering what they were like, from your description they sound pretty good! Did you get them with a coloured cover?

Thx. Yes sort of, I got 1 cream and 1 black coil on each. Of course your can get many more wacky colours in plastic or then wood or metal. They do have some pics on their site where each coil is half 1 colour and half another colour, but they do not do this option anymore since there was some problem with the quality of the plastic tjhey needed to use for this.
rockztar
Sounds nice
Ivan Milenkovic
Nice in-depth review. Thanks for sharing! smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Good review !! Thanks man smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.