Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wooh! Im Seeing Joe Satriani And Paul Gilbert Tonight
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Kevin98497
WOOH! IM SEEING JOE SATRIANI AND PAUL GILBERT TONIGHT!!! biggrin.gif its gonna be amazing!!
David Wallimann
QUOTE (kevin-riff-after-riff @ May 15 2008, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WOOH! IM SEEING JOE SATRIANI AND PAUL GILBERT TONIGHT!!! biggrin.gif its gonna be amazing!!

Wow!
That sounds like a cool show! Enjoy and let us know how it went. :-)

kyldeee
You lucky son of a ***** biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif I wish I could see them, but there's no way they are coming to Finland anytime soon smile.gif
botoxfox
Enjoy yourself.

PS: Wrong forum me thinks. wink.gif
rockztar
oh my... youre so lucky.. have a good concert wink.gif
superize
Have fun
timono
Joe was/will be in Holland but it was sold out in like really no time, couldn't get tickets for it mad.gif
now i'm sooooo jealous tongue.gif

have fun and tell us about it smile.gif
Jad Diab
Satriani is coming to Paris !!! But .... I CANT SEE HIM sad.gif I can't afford to buy his ticket ...
Hisham Al-Sanea
have a fun mate
Mark.
I've seen Joe Satriani last saturday in Tilburg ohmy.gif The show ruled and the sound was perfect ohmy.gif
Joe started with the song I Just Wanna Rock and really got the crowd in the right mood ohmy.gif
Be prepared for some songs of his new album, and his old masterpieces biggrin.gif Satch Boogie and Flying In a Blue Dream where perfect, never thought I would see Joe himself play these songs smile.gif

Have fun to night, and catch his pick laugh.gif

Mark.
Ivan Milenkovic
Well, that would be a night to remember for sure! Have a blast! biggrin.gif
Duncan
Watch out, there still might be some Scottish about.
stratman33
Awesome man!Have a good time!
Kevin98497
gosh yeah it was amazing! paul gilbert was on for only 40 odd minutes sad.gif but it was amazing! they had paul, mike sutzer on bass, pauls wife on keyboard and some random really good drummer on drums. he played loads of get out of my yard songs which i loved and then he played lots of new songs off silence followed by a deafening roar! Then he played scarified which was amazing then they finished with Daddy, Brother, Lover, Little Boy! they got the drills out and everything. Then they took his gear off the front and then Joe came on with I Just Wanna Rock and the stupid thing is when the cyborg asked what is your purpose only i shouted I JUST WANNA ROCK! so yeah, made a fool of my self for being actually up for having fun... He played loads of his old stuff like Mark said, and lots of new stuff maybe its the same tour? anyhow, then STUUUU had a little solo and it was genius lol, played that funny tune, then joe played some more songs, what he did was he started with a old song and worked through to a new song which was pretty cool. Then they came on and did crowd chant and the new crowd chant for encore. It was just well cool! biggrin.gif
I wish I couldve caught something, but I was sat too far back sad.gif, I was on the stalls but it was a seated concert so I was like on the last row of the first colony which was pretty good the view was real clear and all.I was with my dad or I wouldve stayed back outside their tour buses for when they come out so they can sign all my stuff! but i was with my dad and he cba sad.gif but he buys the tickets smile.gif

Speaking of the scottish, damn they made a mesS! stupid football games, so unnecesary, should just use the stadiums for big rock shows! what a waste of money and space football is IMO.

Well anyway, theres my reviewish thing, thanks for reading, if you ever get a chance, do go see either of them because they are amazing, sneak in or something if you cant afford it, just get in there and enjoy the amazing music!

oh yeah, and my phone couldnt cope with the contrast between dark room and light stage so all i got is some bright lights in people shape :sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.