Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Melodic Fantasy: Earlier Compositions
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Juan M Valero
Canis
Hey Juan!

I was just wondering when your CD is gonna get released, and where I could order one =)
I listened to some of your songs on Myspace, and that CD gotta be a part of my collection smile.gif
Juan M. Valero
soon mate !!! hahaha, I'm waiting for some remastered tracks and for the back picture... and writing some words tongue.gif
Then I'll upload it for free wink.gif

Thanks for asking wink.gif
Canis
Can't wait ^^
Juan M. Valero
yeah, I'm so anxious too tongue.gif laugh.gif
Canis
Hehe. I listened to "En Un Suspiro" yesterday, and if the rest of the songs is atleast as good as that, then the album is gonna be awesome biggrin.gif
Juan M. Valero
hehe, well, actually En un suspiro is from my first album "De todos modos" but I rerecorded it tongue.gif
Canis
Nice ^^
Is there anywhere I can find that as well? I'm pretty sure I've seen it somewhere, from a link somewhere on these forums..

Can't help it, I walk around and think on your songs all day... I can't get them out of my head! tongue.gif
Juan M. Valero
This is a present for you wink.gif

it's from my first album so th sound is really bad but I wish you enjoy it !!! I'd like to record this song again smile.gif (and I'll do when I have more time)
Canis
Sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing biggrin.gif
Juan M. Valero
don't mention mate !!! tongue.gif I'm thinking in uploading it also for free... but with the low quality I'm not sure about it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.