Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Canon In D
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Henry Dietzel
I just wanted to thank all you guys for your lessons with this track. I really enjoyed everyone's different take on it.

Taking and old song to a new height!!

Well done
Bogdan Radovic
Thanks Hank! smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Thanks! smile.gif
Juan M. Valero
yeah, thanks wink.gif
Trond Vold
Thanks biggrin.gif
Muris Varajic
Cheers Hank,glad you like it smile.gif
Jenkinson
Haha I am right there with you Hank! To all the instructors, it is not just your playing ability that blows me away, but your ability to arrange such amazing Lessons (musical pieces) that are still so oriented to improve specific techniques! I have been with GMC for close to two years now, and what I have learned here has taken me to a different level of guitar playing. I hope to stick with this process for many more years and eventually become an instructor myself! You are not just amazing guitarists, you are amazing musicians! Keep Rocking!
Juan M. Valero
QUOTE (Jenkinson @ May 20 2008, 04:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha I am right there with you Hank! To all the instructors, it is not just your playing ability that blows me away, but your ability to arrange such amazing Lessons (musical pieces) that are still so oriented to improve specific techniques! I have been with GMC for close to two years now, and what I have learned here has taken me to a different level of guitar playing. I hope to stick with this process for many more years and eventually become an instructor myself! You are not just amazing guitarists, you are amazing musicians! Keep Rocking!

thanks for your words mate wink.gif
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (Jenkinson @ May 20 2008, 02:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are not just amazing guitarists, you are amazing musicians! Keep Rocking!

Exactly what I was thinking! biggrin.gif
kaznie_NL
QUOTE (Hammerin Hank @ May 19 2008, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just wanted to thank all you guys for your lessons with this track. I really enjoyed everyone's different take on it.

Taking and old song to a new height!!

Well done

I want to say I agree with Hank. Very good initiative! Thanks lads biggrin.gif
Gerardo Siere
Thank you very much, I´m happy you liked the arrangement. Hope new events like this keep comming.
timono
when i first saw it, i thought like: wow nice we finally have a canon ind D lesson, i clicked on the link en saw 7 of them i was blown a away by all of them really great songs and all very original biggrin.gif so thanks for all of them

and keep them coming biggrin.gif
rokchik
I haven't been around much lately unfortunately.... work is such a downer sometimes tongue.gif and just saw this lesson.

Guys there are no words to explain how amazing this is. It's so original and just showcases how wonderful all of you are as musicians. I'm speechless really. I'm saying great job but it doesn't seem like enough but I don't know what else to say except you all ROCK!!!!!!

I'm honored to say I learn how to play from you guys and in the words of those geniuses Wayne and Garth:

I'm not worthy smile.gif wink.gif

rok
Henry Dietzel
QUOTE (rokchik @ May 20 2008, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm honored to say I learn how to play from you guys and in the words of those geniuses Wayne and Garth:

rok

I agree well put R-C
SamJ
QUOTE (rokchik @ May 20 2008, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rok

We're not worthy!
rokchik
QUOTE (Sam Hook @ May 21 2008, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We're not worthy!

smile.gif Exactly smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.