Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Surrounded '07
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
shellshock1911
I am going to see DT on Wednesday and I have been looking at their setlists to get a general idea of what they will be playing, and this "Surrounded '07" appears on a lot of the setlists. What is this?
Pablo Vazquez
I don't know. But you're a lucky man.. maybe you are going to see one of the best concert in the world!!!
Hisham Al-Sanea
luck man .inform us about that later
Trond Vold
Surrounded '07 is an extended version of the song. I think it clocks inn at about 10 minutes.
The Uncreator
They do the usual with it, Add some solo duels and stuff, and do some stuff for the crowd. Im seeing them friday night, and friday afternoon im seeing a Mike Portnoy drum clinic, So write a review for us smile.gif
shellshock1911
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ May 25 2008, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They do the usual with it, Add some solo duels and stuff, and do some stuff for the crowd. Im seeing them friday night, and friday afternoon im seeing a Mike Portnoy drum clinic, So write a review for us smile.gif

I will try my best to, but excuse me if it is kinda weak because I have never written a review before, it surely won't be like your awesome reviews! But I'll try!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.