Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yamaha Magicstomp
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
audiopaal
Wiki link
OrganisedConfusion
I've never even seen or heard of this before lol. The colour looks quite distressing on the eyes biggrin.gif
audiopaal
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ May 28 2008, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've never even seen or heard of this before lol. The colour looks quite distressing on the eyes biggrin.gif

The color makes you crazy, why in the name of Cthulhu isn't it black??? laugh.gif
OrganisedConfusion
Looks like the kind of thing that Prince would carry round with him or wear lol. biggrin.gif
audiopaal
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ May 28 2008, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like the kind of thing that Prince would carry round with him or wear lol. biggrin.gif

Haha laugh.gif
He probably wears it around his neck as a necklace *Yamaha MagicBling* biggrin.gif
OrganisedConfusion
Can you still buy these things? I may hunt it down and see what it does. I love trying out new pedals smile.gif
audiopaal
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ May 28 2008, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you still buy these things? I may hunt it down and see what it does. I love trying out new pedals smile.gif

Yes, I beleieve they're still for sale.
I'm not sure though, but shouldn't be too hard getting hold of smile.gif
OrganisedConfusion
I'm sure I'll spot it if it's in the shop biggrin.gif

I'm gonna go down and have a look around this weekend. Haven't tried any guitars or pedals in ages. Hope I don't buy anything though as I have zero funds sad.gif
audiopaal
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ May 28 2008, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sure I'll spot it if it's in the shop biggrin.gif

I'm gonna go down and have a look around this weekend. Haven't tried any guitars or pedals in ages. Hope I don't buy anything though as I have zero funds sad.gif

Yeah, it's not that hard to spot biggrin.gif
It's dangerous trying out gear when you can't afford it, I always end up buying something sad.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Cool looking proc man, nice review smile.gif
audiopaal
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ May 28 2008, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool looking proc man, nice review smile.gif

Thanks Ivan smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Informative review about not that common pedal/processor ..Thanks!
audiopaal
Glad you like the review Bogdan, thanks smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.