Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Print Feature
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Misc. Discussions > GMC site feedback & suggestions
skennington
Man guys, it would be great to have a print feature in each of Andrews lessons. One that would eliminate all the posts and allow you to print just the lesson itself.
Kristofer Dahl
Hey Man Guy! biggrin.gif If you choose "print this topic" by clicking options, you should then be able to select Andrew's post with the mouse and then choose print selection (in forefox). Let me know if it works! smile.gif
skennington
"Man guys" laugh.gif That did sound kinda funny did'nt it.

In Internet Explorer I can click "file" then print but it also includes all the posts. Even tried to highlight just the lesson, then right click and print, but still got the posts. What i'd like to be able to do is print out all the lessons (1-26) and all the sub-headings and put them in a three ring binder for some casual reading. Be nice to have rather than a guitar magazine when nature calls. laugh.gif

You know of any other way?
Kristofer Dahl
Well I think what you are describing should be doable i firefox...

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
skennington
Thanks Kris. I'll try out Firefox and let you know if it worked! smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
In explorer if you highlight only the lessons text and pictures with your mouse than go to file> print > and under print range check the box next to "Selection" ...Than it should only print out the selected text (marked in blue)
skennington
Thanks Kris and Bogdan. 99 pages and an 1 hour later, I now have all of the "Where to Start" section in Theory printed. blink.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks again!
Ivan Milenkovic
I would like to see all the lessons on one place, like a summary of some sort.
Guitar1969
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jun 3 2008, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to see all the lessons on one place, like a summary of some sort.

You can kind of do this with the Advanced search function on the Video Lesson screen(next to your bookmarks). If you play with it a bit you can, change the layout to a list view(one Line) and sort by various methods - There will be multiple pages. I have realized there are quite a few sort options once you do the List view.

One thing though is that many Lessons don't have the catagory(such as Chords, or Solo) and other vital info completed, which would make it more powerful when searching
Ivan Milenkovic
I found it, everything is well put together in summary, just didn't see it rolleyes.gif

Thanks again smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.