Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Misleading Stories
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Uploads > Lyrics
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Oh Im so,misleading.
Can you see the light Im setting free ?
I swear to God I need a refund.
Because Im sick and tired of me.

I wish I could take back those sleepness nights.
Lonely, waiting for my mind to stop racing.
This pressure to always succed,
Is tearing away the sanity out of me.

Please Lord , I want a sign.
Anything to end this movie.
Ive stared for so long,
I only wanna make guest appearences from now on.

The frets are speaking unviersal languages to me.
I am the translator,
Only I can understand these tremo-holic tongues.
Speak now or forever hold this piece I bought.

Oh Im so,misleading.
Can you see the light Im setting free ?
I swear to God I need a refund.
Because Im sick and tired of me.

This guitar is my playground,
Only it can make me feel better.
With keen ears ,I play.
Mistakes have taken their final vows.
This Sacrament has taken full effect.
We are now, and forever.
Misleading

_____________________© John Minoia 2008
FrankW
Your lyrics are awesome, man. They strike me as coming from the heart. You are going through what all teenagers go through, my friend. It's called teenage angst. I say again, all of us went through that. Here's what you have: You have a knack for poetic lyrics, you have your youth, and you have an enormous opportunity to become quite a musician, thanks in no small part to GMC. I'll tell you that I am a very good player, but I would have been so much better had I had the opportunity to go online and get so much out of a site like GMC. There weren't even any home computers when I started playing! What I'm saying is, relax! You have so much opportunity to do anything you want in life, particularly while you are young and single. Take advantage of that. I'm referring in a small part to one of your other threads. I'll put it this way. I wish I were in your shoes! Good luck!
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (FrankW @ Jun 8 2008, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your lyrics are awesome, man. They strike me as coming from the heart. You are going through what all teenagers go through, my friend. It's called teenage angst. I say again, all of us went through that. Here's what you have: You have a knack for poetic lyrics, you have your youth, and you have an enormous opportunity to become quite a musician, thanks in no small part to GMC. I'll tell you that I am a very good player, but I would have been so much better had I had the opportunity to go online and get so much out of a site like GMC. There weren't even any home computers when I started playing! What I'm saying is, relax! You have so much opportunity to do anything you want in life, particularly while you are young and single. Take advantage of that. I'm referring in a small part to one of your other threads. I'll put it this way. I wish I were in your shoes! Good luck!

Thanks Frank, You know I just am baffled by so much. Sitting in class saying to myself " When will I use this in life ? "
I often write lyrics in class, when the subjects that the school systems want us to learn are being taught, I write.
Alot.
I pay attention here and there, but from 7th-9th Period every other day I write.
Zone Out from the rest of the world.
Most of what I write is from the heart, othertimes just talking about experiences.
Thanks to people like you I gain inspiration and strength to stride for a Carrer as a Singer/Songwriter/Gutiarist.

I know longer want to be the greatest player that ever lived, but the one person who said what everyone else was keeping inside.
Hope That Made Sense biggrin.gif

Later- smile.gif
FrankW
Let me tell you, man, that a career in the music business is not out of reach. It is, however, hard to achieve. When you're in class, you're asking yourself the same questions about the viability of your subjects that everyone has asked. I would tell you to try to pay attention in your math and science classes. These subjects are important because math, in particular, teaches you a way to problem solve in an ordered way. It applies to many different situations besides those that are math-related. It teaches you to problem solve logically. Believe me, you'll do just fine in whatever you decide. You're young, man! That makes you fortunate! Keep writing the cool lyrics, but do yourself a favor, and put some effort into school. Believe me, it will pay off.
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (FrankW @ Jun 8 2008, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let me tell you, man, that a career in the music business is not out of reach. It is, however, hard to achieve. When you're in class, you're asking yourself the same questions about the viability of your subjects that everyone has asked. I would tell you to try to pay attention in your math and science classes. These subjects are important because math, in particular, teaches you a way to problem solve in an ordered way. It applies to many different situations besides those that are math-related. It teaches you to problem solve logically. Believe me, you'll do just fine in whatever you decide. You're young, man! That makes you fortunate! Keep writing the cool lyrics, but do yourself a favor, and put some effort into school. Believe me, it will pay off.

Believe me I am smile.gif
Im like a 86 average student.
Im in Acc. Math and im not doing bad, just dont like it smile.gif
Thanks for all the Advice biggrin.gif
The Uncreator
Great lyrics man, With each post I can see you are really growing in terms of structure and developing your own style, keep them comin! smile.gif
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jun 8 2008, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great lyrics man, With each post I can see you are really growing in terms of structure and developing your own style, keep them comin! smile.gif

Thanks Brett, It means the most coming from you smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.