Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Ppl! :)
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
stickyfingers
Hi!

My name is Vincent and I'm from Berlin, Germany. I started playing guitar at age 15 due to a friend needing an additional guitar for his crossover band. That was 14 years ago. Today the music style would be called "rapcore" or sth. wink.gif

I played for 2,5 years and lay my guitar to rest after my band disbanded... about year ago i decided to give it another shot and since then I'm trying feverishly to improve my technique. I'm more of a self man and as that i was positively impressed what learning possibilities the internet offers these days and eventually found my way to GMC. I'm mostly into metal/hardcore/progressive metal but I'm also looking forward to broaden my horizon with the wide variety of lessons i found here.

thx for having me smile.gif

P.S.: Yesterday i joined my first collab (great idea btw.!), looking forward to ivan's comments wink.gif http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...mp;#entry213679
DeepRoots
Welcome! And wow thats a speedy entry into the community features, already in a collab!

Hope you enjoy the site mate biggrin.gif
Marek Rojewski
Welcome!
Henry Dietzel
Welcome to GMC. One of the things that got me hooked is the collabs. There is so much here and it grows daily biggrin.gif ENJOY!
Nick325
welcome smile.gif
Chris Evans
Hi & welcome to GMC smile.gif
timono
Welcome to GMC, have fun!! wink.gif
Nemanja Filipovic
Welcome to GMC:)
Joe Kataldo
Welcome!
skennington
welcome Vincent!
Hisham Al-Sanea
welcome to the site
Bondy
welcome to GMC A cool.gif cool.gif to be
Bogdan Radovic
Hello Vincent and welcome to GMC !! smile.gif

See ya round forums.. wink.gif
rokchik
Way to jump in and get your feet wet smile.gif Great to have you here man, welcome!

rok
Jerry Arcidiacono
Welcome to GMC Vincent smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Welcome VIncent smile.gif
Danilo Capezzuto
Welcome to GMC Vincent!!
Trond Vold
Welcome Vincent smile.gif
Luciana Segovia
Welcome Vincent! enjoy the site! wink.gif
Juan M. Valero
Welcome to GMC wink.gif nice you signed up
Muris Varajic
Welcome biggrin.gif
Ian Bushell
Welcome to GMC!
Pablo Vazquez
Welcome to GMC!!! wink.gif
mattacuk
Welcome Vincet, great you could join us biggrin.gif
Storm Linnebjerg
Welcome! Good work on the Collab!
Nick Kellie
welcome
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.