Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Song My Band Made
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Uploads
Jeffrey
This song is called: Flaws of a Tempted Mind
My band is : Unto the Deceived

the vocals are off some but i was tired and worn out, etc etc.. excuses excuses lol but yea i think all together it sounds cool. lemme know what everything thinks.=)

no drums yet though sorry=(

ill tabbed out the parts of the song and ill lay down the lyrics for those who aren't metal savy=P
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
I like the song , sounds good smile.gif

I would, however, suggest turning down the guitar and turning up the vocals

Can't wait to hear it with drums! smile.gif
Pablo Vazquez
Cool!!! wink.gif I like it!
Hisham Al-Sanea
nice track in there
Bogdan Radovic
Song sound interesting , but the mixing is not good..Guitar is way too loud against everything and songs like its clipping..
Jeffrey
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jul 6 2008, 04:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Song sound interesting , but the mixing is not good..Guitar is way too loud against everything and songs like its clipping..

Yea im not to good at the whole "mixing well" thing. I use a free program called Kristal, its better than audacity(waht i used to use) but it isn't nearly as good as a studio. I'll re-record it more balanced and then check it out.
Nemanja Filipovic
Cool,I agree with Bole,it is too laud.but ideas are cool.Like the vocals too.smile.gif
Trond Vold
I agree with Nemanja and Bole. Some great ideas here with alot of potential smile.gif But I recommend getting Cubase or Reaper to record and mix with.
Storm Linnebjerg
Haha, now that I've been trying to figure out settings for my soundcard I suddenly got a bit worried that I had done something completely wrong, as the guitar sound is quite loud.

What I could hear from the clean vocals in the back ground was really good though! And all in all a good song. I too however suggest getting a program like Cubase!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.