Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lesson Feedback Problem
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
OrganisedConfusion
I tried to leave feedback on Nick's new lesson but they never show up. I write in the comments box and press send button and it never shows up. Anybody know why this is the case?
Fran
Since the new feedback tab is separate I notice that sometimes it takes a while before appearing, don't know why. Maybe it's that. Have you left the feedback a long ago?
OrganisedConfusion
About 5 minutes ago and it still hasn't shown up. I sent two but I don't want to send more incase they all show up.
Marcus Lavendell
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 26 2008, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I tried to leave feedback on Nick's new lesson but they never show up. I write in the comments box and press send button and it never shows up. Anybody know why this is the case?

I just checked out that lesson, and your comments are there now. Maybe it just takes a while before it shows up smile.gif
OrganisedConfusion
QUOTE (Marcus Lavendell @ Jun 26 2008, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just checked out that lesson, and your comments are there now. Maybe it just takes a while before it shows up smile.gif

That's weird huh.gif

They still aren't showing up for me. I'm confused. I will check again in a bit. I refreshed page several times.
Nighthawk1
Hey guys, for me it is a miracle how you can leave those smileys mellow.gif at the feedback forum there is no toolbox or something, furthermore is it possible to correct something if you already posted it?The only button I see is add comment?!?
OrganisedConfusion
I see my comments. God bless this world lol. biggrin.gif
Nighthawk1
So do I...but actually I was asking how you can add those simleys and why there is no toolbox like in the normal forums...
jacmoe
Just learn the smiley tags you want to use. It's easy enough. smile.gif

CODE
:D
biggrin.gif
CODE
:lol:
laugh.gif
CODE
:)
smile.gif
CODE
;)
wink.gif
CODE
:P
tongue.gif
CODE
:blink:
blink.gif

And so on.! wink.gif
OrganisedConfusion
QUOTE (Nighthawk @ Jun 26 2008, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So do I...but actually I was asking how you can add those simleys and why there is no toolbox like in the normal forums...

Sorry. I wasn't replying to you with my celebration. I just meant my initial post problem has been solved. YIPPEE. smile.gif You just need to learn codes for smileys.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.