Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reaper Tempo Changes
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Recording
jpj_zep
Can you create several tempo changes in Reaper or with Ezdrummer. I'm trying to record some thrash songs from my old band and we had several tempo changes. Can I recreate them with both Ez and Reaper?

Any help would be appreciated

thanks
skennington
Tony Miro would be the man to ask bro but I'll give it a shot. In Reaper, split the take where you want to change the tempo. Once you have the take split, right click on the part you want to change. Select item properties. You will see the tempo. Let's say you recorded at 130bpm that would be the 1.0 setting. To increase, go up on this number. Keep in mind though that while it try's to preserve pitch, it will change.

I would post this question in the Recording forum also, maybe get more feedback. smile.gif
MickeM
QUOTE (skennington @ Jun 29 2008, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would post this question in the Recording forum also, maybe get more feedback. smile.gif

Cheers, I moved it.

QUOTE ([email protected] @ Jun 29 2008, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you create several tempo changes in Reaper or with Ezdrummer. I'm trying to record some thrash songs from my old band and we had several tempo changes. Can I recreate them with both Ez and Reaper?

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

Insert a time signature marker. Left click the position along the time ruler and then right click after the position is marked, select "Insert time signature marker". Enter the desired tempo and time signature!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.