Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: backing track
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
redsoxfan92490
Kris, do you have link so we can download the backing tracks on to ITunes, Windows Media Player, Quicktime, etc.

It would be very handy to be able to listen to backing on Ipods/ Mp3's and play without having to go on the GMC site.
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (redsoxfan92490)
Kris, do you have link so we can download the backing tracks on to ITunes, Windows Media Player, Quicktime, etc.

It would be very handy to be able to listen to backing on Ipods/ Mp3's and play without having to go on the GMC site.

Hmm.. Doesn't the mp3 format available here work for that?
redsoxfan92490
I tried copying te file from WMP to ITUnes, but it wouldnt let me. Mabye there is another file that i dont know about? IM not sure if im doing it right.
lespaulkevin
you could always open up windows movie maker and record through your computer as what is playing then put it on itunes if you really wanted to
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (redsoxfan92490)
I tried copying te file from WMP to ITUnes, but it wouldnt let me.  Mabye there is another file that i dont know about? IM not sure if im doing it right.

Check if the most recent mp3 backing works (country wannabe lesson) - it's compressed in a different way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.