Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Power Metal Concept Ii
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > Lian Gerbino
Rated Htr
What Software do you use to make the keyboard sound if I may ask smile.gif?
Lian Gerbino
hi Rated.... yes, of course you can!
I use GigaStudio for classical instruments like, violin, viola, cello, strings, choirs ahss, harpsichord stuff like that
this software let you use real samples taken from real instruments.

here I let u some information

The original GigaSampler was a breakthrough in computer- based sampling: It was the first software that streamed long samples from your hard drive. For the first time, every note on a grand piano could be recorded and played at full length, with no looping. This feat encouraged sound developers to create Giga libraries, and the product became an industry standard, evolving into today’s GigaStudio. Newer software samplers, including Native Instruments Kontakt and Steinberg HALion, have ratcheted up the competition, though. For one thing, these can run as VST plug-ins in a sequencer/DAW host program, whereas GigaStudio has always been strictly a stand-alone program, though ReWire support appeared in version 3.0. Power users have historically devoted one or more separate PCs to running Giga, patching the audio into their main recording machine. Given the muscle of current computers, we can now actually dream about how much tighter our workflow would be if we could run Giga as a plug-in.

http://www.tascam.com/catalogue;40,7.html

I hope this help you.

Rated Htr
Hi Liam, Thanks for the information smile.gif

Cheers
Filipe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.