Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Attempt At Rocker Riff Lesson
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > INSTRUCTORS > Gabriel Leopardi
WRADA
I first off want to thank you for all these well composed lessons. I started playing guitar again last summer after 22 years, and 22 years ago I had only learned how to play power cords. You and all instructors at GMC have been a launch pad for my new lifelong passion. My 8 year old son is on board too and he learned this riff and your non shuffle blues lesson. We both love your band's sound, and my son watches Cirse video on youtube (along with his favorite band Rush).

I recorded this in 4 tracks using my pocket pod into garageband on our mac. Drums generated with garageband samples, rhythm riff and lead using my epiphone les paul standard, and bass using an ibanez neck through that I borrowed from my friend.

Thanks again for all the great lessons! CIRSE ROCKS!

Click to view attachment
Gabriel Leopardi
Wou! I'm impresed. I fell very proud of this recordin and the nice words about my lessons and
Cirse! smile.gif It's a pleassure to know that you get inpiration to keep on rocking with your uitar thanks to GMC and my lessons! You recorded a very cool version of the lesson with some different note values but with an interesting groove. It sounds very professional.

Thanks again for your words and keep on practicing/rockin'!

Cheers for you and all your family. wink.gif

gabriel.-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.