Full Version: Mesa Boogie Express 5:50
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
RandomVictim
Wiki link
Fran
Thanks, awesome review!

Looking forward to teh sound clips, this amp sure seems great wink.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Wow that's an awesome amp indeed man. COngratulations, wish you a lot of happy moments with it smile.gif
Muris Varajic
Great specs and review,thanks!! smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Thanks for such a good review of an awesome amp!! smile.gif

Have lots of fun with it ! smile.gif
inertia
great review, thanks for posting
now I just have to convince my wife to let me get one for christmas
Kizaze44
I have the 5:25 and love it to death. Amazing tone!
Toni Suominen
I can't wait for your sound samples, sounds like they are going to be something worth waiting for! Congrats for the new amp! smile.gif
kyldeee
Great review... I want one biggrin.gif
Matt23
Nice amp. Wish i could afford something like this. smile.gif
mattacuk
I just worked out that 1,400.00 USD = 735.945 GBP ohmy.gif You get these awsome amps sooo much cheaper than in the UK !! mad.gif

But seriously, awsome reveiw ! I really hope to own one of these one day smile.gif
Danilo Capezzuto
Great review mate. I wish I could try out one!
Nemanja Filipovic
Amazing review man,Mesa makes one of the best amps with high gain,and in my opinion no distorsion pedal is a match fro that.
Thanks.smile.gif
bubbalicious
i played one toda it is a great amp amazing sustain
SensE
I cant wait for your sample clip, dude. Its just look like I would probably take a while to achieve my MESA dream. Congratulation
Ivan Zecic
Hey, that's the same amp I have!!! It really is a great amp, and pretty loud as well laugh.gif
Daniel Realpe
I love Boogie's stuff, that's the tone I like personally

Lian Gerbino
thanks for the review, all mesa boogies are awesome amps.
btw, awesome vid Daniel, very cool.

an spot on the wiki page, the vid you shared there is down.
Keilnoth
I like the sound.

Is there really a HUGE sound difference between 2 amps ? My ear is still not ready to detect those differences I think.
mhskeide
QUOTE (Keilnoth @ Dec 4 2009, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like the sound.

Is there really a HUGE sound difference between 2 amps ? My ear is still not ready to detect those differences I think.

Between 2....similar amps or different amps?

Between to similar or identical amps, you would probably get the same tones, but if you for instance compare a Vox to a Mesa, you`ll hear a pretty solid difference in sound
Staffy
Yeah, these are really cool babes. I was owning a Mark 2 with wooden cabinet in the old day's, but I later sold it because it was simply TOO loud and at low levels the speaker sound was a litlle bit "edgy" for the taste I had at that time.... (I bought two Fender Princetons and a Semi-acoustic ESP for the money I got for the amp... laugh.gif ) Mesa sure is top-notch quality and makes really good stuff! Nice review! smile.gif

//Staffay
Ivan Zecic
That was a great review!
Santiago Diaz Garces
I think that this can help me a lot to the new sound that I'm looking for. Great Review
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.