Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is It Just Me?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
mjsteps
Hey Folks:

I am new GMC, joined about a month ago but I am wondering if any other folks are running across mistakes with what is tabbed and with what you are actually hearing?

Mjsteps
Ivan Milenkovic
Sometimes it is hard to tab all the stuff exactly right and there are mistakes, but they are not too often, and of you find a mistake, just post it on instructors board, and we will help you with it ASAP smile.gif
Muris Varajic
Or post you thoughts in lesson's comments field,
answer will be there soon. smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
We are all human so mistakes are bound to happen here and there...But in a very small percentage...So if you find any please post in lessons feedback about it and it will be fixed smile.gif
kahall
I have brought this up a few times and every time except for one I WAS WRONG. If you are downloading the GP5 files be aware that some of them are more then one page.
sigma7
never had a problem here
Ian Bushell
I do try my best to make sure the tabs are correct. My last lesson though had an error it was posted in the lesson feedback and resolved quickly. So yeah if there is a mistake post it in the feedback of the particular lesson and i'm sure you'll get helped out:)
Juan M. Valero
I try not doing mistakes but sometimes I write a melody in one pattern and when I start playing I change to another pattern so it's easy that i forgot to change tab, but it doesn't happen too often, and I try to do my best wink.gif

Anyway if you look some mistake just talk with the particular instructor and he'll change the tab biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.