Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello To You People All Over The Globe!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
ChopSt!ks
Hey,

Today I thought: "hmm Iam surfing the forums almost every day so why didnt I introduce my self yet?!" so here it is! a little introduction about my self biggrin.gif

I joined GMC a few months ago when I got a new guitar (a little pressent from my family "Gibson LesPaul studio"this helped me get totaly addicted:>) also after that I found GMC it made it even worser!:D. There is so much cool and intresting stuff to read and learn!

a bit about me:

My name is Maurizio and I live in The Netherlands in the city Kampen. I am an art student and have a lot of spare free time for hobby's like making music.
I was playing piano when I was 9 years old but after 7 years I stopped playing. I missed the times when I were making music so since last year I am playing the guitar. and to be honest from those music intruments i like the guitar the most, and its defently the hardest one to play.
Now i am on a quest to improve myself with the guitar and GMC is helping alot to improve and understand this awsome instrument. I am realy glad I found GMC!

well i'm off to bed now, see you all arround!

/cheers cool.gif

ps. sorry for some bad spelling, English is not my best language tongue.gif
Fran
Welcome!, and don't worry your English is just fine smile.gif
skennington
Welcome Maurizio, I think you will transition nicely to the guitar. This is a great place to start, thats for sure! smile.gif
MickeM
Welcome!
chmilew
Welcome Brother !
Emir Hot
Welcome to GMC
Nemanja Filipovic
Welcome to GMC.smile.gif
Trond Vold
Welcome to GMC biggrin.gif
Gerardo Siere
Welcome to GMC. Your english is good, far better than me.
Chris Evans
hi & welcome to GMC smile.gif
Velvet Roger
Welcome mate
Hisham Al-Sanea
welcome to the site
Marcus Lavendell
Welcome
kaznie_NL
Welcome Maurizio!
Danilo Capezzuto
Welcome to GMC Maurizio! Your english is nice...better than mine!
Vinod Saranga
Welcome to the GMC mate. smile.gif

English is not the mother language of many people here including me.  biggrin.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Hey Maurizio, glad you joined, welcome to GMC. If you need anything just ask man. See you on the forum smile.gif
audiopaal
Welcome to GMC mate smile.gif
superize
welcome
Canis
Better to say hello late then never ^^

Welcome =)
timono
welcome to the site smile.gif have fun
Kuba Szafran
Hello mate!
Skalde
Hi Maurizio, I wish I had so much time like you for playing guitar laugh.gif
Joe Kataldo
Welcome to GMC smile.gif
ChopSt!ks
thanks for all those nice responses

Rainy-days and cozy months are incomming. Hardcore guitar practising days tongue.gif
and I am sure that there will be tons of questions popping up in those times and beyond, and i am sure most of you know answers on that biggrin.gif

thanks again,
and
see you arround!
Lian Gerbino
welcome man! great introduce wink.gif
Ian Bushell
Welcome to GMC!
Your english is cool:)
Jerry Arcidiacono
Welcome to GMC Maurizio smile.gif
Juan M. Valero
Welcome to GMC !!! have fun wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.