Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Muris! Gidol!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Jesse
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=rKUyXie7Awg&...feature=related Muris.. I didnt know you were in that!!! I know gustavo won, U were both really awesome.... I kind of noticed some arabian like licks:) Just like in ur video from the instructors page!!! Good job buddy!!
Juan M. Valero
Ouch,another time this video !!! poor Muris, this drummer stoles him the 1st price...
OrganisedConfusion
Never trust a drummer lol biggrin.gif
Rated Htr
Here comes another role of flaming the drummer...poor guy sad.gif and poor Muris as well
Juan M. Valero
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Sep 3 2008, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Never trust a drummer lol biggrin.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
kaznie_NL
Hey Jesse, cool video!

Dutch: Probeer volgende keer eerste te zoeken voordat je iets post, dit filmpje staat al zo'n tien keer op het forum tongue.gif btw... wat do you op de Braziliaanse JoepTjoep?? laugh.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Yeah, Muris pretty much ruled this competition, but as he already won the prize on Vai contest maybe the drummer did it on purpose.

<danger>conspiracy theory above ph34r.gif </danger>
kyldeee
I can't watch this video again, it makes me sad sad.gif
jacmoe
I really don't see any reason to go through all this 'blame it on the drummer' dance.. mellow.gif

Muris rocks - and we know it.

And that's what matters. smile.gif
Emir Hot
I filmed the same video of Muris from very close position. Probably 3-4 meters away from this guy. I said some "nice words" to the drummer at the end. I'll send the link when I find it somewhere.
Ian Bushell
There's a reason why there's so many drummer jokes:P
Bogdan Radovic
Yeah Muris was there ! It was a cool competition and Muris should have won ! smile.gif Drummer really messed up , but I suppose it was all fun for him (trip and everything) so all is well smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Sep 3 2008, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I filmed the same video of Muris from very close position. Probably 3-4 meters away from this guy. I said some "nice words" to the drummer at the end. I'll send the link when I find it somewhere.

laugh.gif I can imagine what you must have said my friend laugh.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Sep 4 2008, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif I can imagine what you must have said my friend laugh.gif

He said almost the same thing like when we played Mojo Oro at his place in London. laugh.gif
Storm Linnebjerg
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Sep 6 2008, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He said almost the same thing like when we played Mojo Oro at his place in London. laugh.gif

And what was that again? wink.gif laugh.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 6 2008, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And what was that again? wink.gif laugh.gif

Ask Emir to do translating for you laugh.gif
Danilo Capezzuto
I think the drummer has thought...too much guitarists who say me what I have to do and play, this guy have exaggerated with time changes...the pay don't worth the efforts...from now I will play the same 4/4 for everyone!
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Danilo Capezzuto @ Sep 6 2008, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the drummer has thought...too much guitarists who say me what I have to do and play, this guy have exaggerated with time changes...the pay don't worth the efforts...from now I will play the same 4/4 for everyone!

Might be laugh.gif laugh.gif
Emir Hot
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Sep 6 2008, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ask Emir to do translating for you laugh.gif

hehehe better not smile.gif
Storm Linnebjerg
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Sep 6 2008, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hehehe better not smile.gif

Would you be in trouble because of the new rules regarding language here at GMC? laugh.gif wink.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 6 2008, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Would you be in trouble because of the new rules regarding language here at GMC? laugh.gif wink.gif

Yep biggrin.gif
Emir Hot
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 6 2008, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

maybe
wrk
QUOTE (Danilo Capezzuto @ Sep 6 2008, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually i thought something similar ... a show like this is a dangerous job for the drummer. He only get noticed when he mess up otherwise everybody only has eyes and ears for the guitar player.

I have to admit that i feel a bit sorry for the drummer .. on the photos he seems to be a nice guy.

Muris Varajic
QUOTE (wrk @ Sep 6 2008, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to admit that i feel a bit sorry for the drummer .. on the photos he seems to be a nice guy.

Yes,Daren is a nice guy and great drummer tho,
mistakes like that just happen,specially with the click and without soundcheck at all. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.