Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some Good Music To Listen To?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
GuitarStar997
i know theres a lot of popular bands out there that are heard about all over, that always make good music, but im more interested in hearing some bands you guys have found that sound good that maybe not everybodys heard of (or at least not me)
smile.gif
superize
Insania
Axenstar
Sabaton
Luca Turillis dreamquest

To name a few
IDontWantMyUsername
Could you be a little more specific? You could be listening to Britney Spears or Behemoth for all I know tongue.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
If you have a winamp, you can listen to online radio stations, this is how I usually get new music these days.
rokchik
My new obsession The Parlor Mob

fatb0t
Testament
Pantera
Albert King
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Eric Clapton
VinceG
Good way to find bands w/ some detail from the reviewers in GMC.

Danilo Capezzuto
I like two bands and I don't think they are famous: The Screaming Jets - Ozrics Tentacles - Eddie Vedder solo - Davin Townsend.
OrganisedConfusion
QUOTE (Danilo Capezzuto @ Sep 4 2008, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like two bands and I don't think they are famous: The Screaming Jets - Ozrics Tentacles - Eddie Vedder solo - Davin Townsend.

Ozric Tentacles are awesome. I saw them live and they nearly blew my ears off. Psychedelic craziness is awesome biggrin.gif And Eddie Vedder is just awesome anyway smile.gif

Download Last fm and type in a band that you like and it will play songs legally on radio that are similar to that band. Or type in a genre and the same occurs. It's a great way to expand your music. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.