Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Improove Wedging Sound And Picture Of Webcam
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Uploads
Mac Canic
My new webcam devoted to my music is a “Hercules Webcam Deluxe 2 optical glass”, very good and cheap one. It gives a rather good resultat (light, image, resolution, sound, etc)

but I have a gap between sound and picture. huh.gif Image is late but I think I can improve this problem with good codec. Would know which codec is most adapted to compress more directly and find a better fluidity of video. Software gives numerous possibilities :

Mpeg1
Mpeg2
DV
Intel compr.
Microsoft compr.

Or other solutions to improve vid fluidity ?…
thank's guies
Ivan Milenkovic
Try Xvid codec in .avi container, it is pretty stable.

ALso I never compress this at once, I record video and audio separately, so I can work on audio in DAW to get it in good quality. Then I render the audio in DAW, and sync video& audio in Sony Vegas.
Mac Canic
thank you Ivan,

I supposed it was a typical problem for the GMC instructors

I have seen your precisions in an another subject, and it's probably a good way to do... but I'm a little afraid to do this... I'm looking for an easy solution with music and image all in one shot, perhaps i'm wrong....

I suppose that doing in these two ways (separate music and images as you said) doesn't solve my problem, because the coding process is too slow for my computer (it is a recent dual core !!), and the video time dilate gradually.....
Ivan Milenkovic
I run both Nuendo audio recording and Vegas video recording on old Athlon X2 and 2GB rams, if you have that much it should work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.