Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can Life Get Better? I Submit That It Cannot!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
The Uncreator
I must brag that this saturday I will be attending the Florida Death Fest, which is being headlined by none other that freaking CARCASS!!!

I never thought I would get to seem them live, and on top of that, there is also Necrophagist (seen them twice, amazing live), Suffocation (never seen them live looking forward to it, they are death metal legends), Aborted, 1349, and so many more bands, 18 in all.

Gonna be sweeeeeeeeeet smile.gif
FrankW
...never heard of any of these bands, but I am sure amused at their names...Florida Death Fest...will there be any human sacrifices?
The Uncreator
If we are lucky smile.gif
FrankW
Can I nominate my sisters?
VinceG
Your so luck happy.gif

We actually have a Michigan Death Fest here, but its mostly local mid-western death metal bands. 1349 should be gri1m.

I'm expecting a lot of headbanging in this event Mr. Uncreator. Better take pictures!
fatb0t
Carcass will blow your mind, I swear. I saw them in NYC - enjoy dude!
audiopaal
Oh man, I wish I could be there wub.gif

Enjoy yourself mate smile.gif
Col Roberts
Live death metal ......hmmm. Have a great time!

superize
Congrats man have a great time
OrganisedConfusion
I'm seeing Carcass with Cathedral and Napalm Death in November smile.gif I can't wait. Let us know what Carcass are like smile.gif
Fran
Sounds like you are going to have a great time! Enjoy wink.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
That is gonna be a seriously heavy show! Bring you earplugs and have a blast! smile.gif
Jose Mena
Maybe I should go, where is it, how far away from Miami?
The Uncreator
Its in Downtown St. Petersburg, Realistically you could drive there in one day smile.gif
fatb0t
Jose if you never listened to Carcass - it's amazing. I know people love these insane death metal bands but Carcass is on a whole different level and plain - and have been for like 20 years hahah!
Jose Mena
Oh yes I have heard of them long time Ago, back when MTV played good stuff, it was from the heartwork album I believe, They played real heavy guitars with cool harmonies.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.