Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Michael Kelly Guitars
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
kclancy
Do any of you own or have played one of these guitars? I stumbled upon them in a gear guide and they look stunning. Most of the models cost less than $500. They are available at MF and GC.
Guitarman700
AMAZING guitars. ive played several, and they just blew me away, unbelievable quality. im saving up for the Patriot model with EMG's.
Fullmetal_Tmd
Micheal Kelly guitars are like a gold mine for those on a budget. they feel and play like PRS guitars, imo, and they sound and play great for the price.
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product...itar?sku=513848
this has to be one of the hottest looking guitars ever built. its truely gorgeous biggrin.gif
kclancy
QUOTE (Fullmetal_Tmd @ Oct 6 2008, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Micheal Kelly guitars are like a gold mine for those on a budget. they feel and play like PRS guitars, imo, and they sound and play great for the price.
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product...itar?sku=513848
this has to be one of the hottest looking guitars ever built. its truely gorgeous biggrin.gif

That is why I was curious about the brand. The guitars are goregous and the prices are low. I was wondering where the disconnect was....
Toni Suominen
I've always like the Patriot (I think that's what it's called) model, didn't know they were that cheap though ohmy.gif
Scott Gentzen
QUOTE (kclancy @ Oct 6 2008, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is why I was curious about the brand. The guitars are goregous and the prices are low. I was wondering where the disconnect was....

Made in Korea. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I love the idea behind their Hybrid model.
Muris Varajic
Haven't heard of those before,
nice looking guitars indeed,and price too. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.