Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Improving Technic
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Tryton
This may be a redundant post BUT,

As I notice my technic improving (especially my alternate picking) I find that I write more interesting
songs/riffs.

As I listen to what I play sometime I wonder did I steal that from GMC, I'll look thru my lessons that I
have bookmarked and realize that I may have been influenced by certain lessons but my Idea's are my
own.

So I guess I'm just saying thank you!!! It's really weird to actually feel and see myself improve.

CYA

Greg
Ramiro Delforte
Is always nice to see some improvment!!!
Congrats!
You can record your playing and then listen to it two months later and again record the same piece so you really notice the improvments. That's a really good motivation to keep learning/playing.

biggrin.gif
skennington
IMO, this is what it's all about Greg. Take a lick from here and there and apply it to your own style and then improv into what you call your own. The note's will never change, it's all in how we use them that create our own identity. smile.gif

Gratz on the feeling man! cool.gif
Emir Hot
really nice to hear that, well done and keep practicing
Pedja Simovic
Keep up improving , good job.
Ivan Milenkovic
well done mate, keep rocking, it's always good to improve smile.gif
superize
It is always nice to see improvements........

Keep working
Bogdan Radovic
Congratulations man! Its definitely ok to be influenced by stuff you learn/listen too...You will definitely be improving your songwriting as you develop your playing skills!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.