Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hellacopters Final Concerts
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
MickeM
Hellacopters will live stream their final conerts in Sweden.
http://www.myspace.com/hellacopters

I've seen them live once when they were new, great show. And my biggest intimate moment with them were when I was standing right next to the band in the airport and I was thinking hard to myselg - "I recognize them but who are they *grmbl*" laugh.gif Finally figured out but I'm not the kind of fan that will break into tears and scream so I didn't bother biggrin.gif I waited for them to approach me and comment on my good work but they never did so.. whatever cool.gif
audiopaal
Sweet, I'm gonna watch that for sure smile.gif
I've seen them live as well, awesome band!!!

Too bad they won't be around any longer sad.gif
Canis
Thanks for telling us biggrin.gif
I'll definetly watch that ^^
Xuestor
I saw their show last night in Jönköping, and all i can say is WOW! They there tighter than a pair of leatherpants! They just pumped out riffs and the drummer went on (like always) like a madman. They really are a GREAT liveband, and the crowd just went nuts for pretty much the whole show. It's a shame they didn't get more international recognition. They really deserved it.
Prantare
I saw them at "Where the action is" @ Stockholm.. like 2 or 3 years ago. They were the best band. They were totally awesome and tight; really dig their music.

Great stuff.
Canis
CET, isn't that GMT +2?
They have started airing the concert now ohmy.gif
Xuestor
First show has started!!!! enjoy

There are 3 more shows, one tonight and 2 tomorrow
Canis
Extremely good quality biggrin.gif

Looks like the drummer could need some more cowbell, though.. laugh.gif
Xuestor
One of the things I really dig about them, is that they have a really old school drummer. And the aggression in their playing too smile.gif
Xuestor
hehe, Dregen, the original lead guitarist joined forces on "gotta get some action" biggrin.gif:D
MickeM
second concert is on now.

Two more tomorrow
blindwillie
Thanks! I'll watch it. Seen them live once.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.