Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jeff Loomis
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
Smikey2006
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xP9llsABGdo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xP9llsABGdo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i never knew he was this good.. but 1:16 is the coolest sweeping ive ever seen and im convinced 3:10 isn't even possible.. if the embedding doesn't work heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP9llsABGdo...feature=related
Sami
(To get and easier embedding link look on the youtube page and it offers an embedding link, use that one. its on the right next to the info box under the"URL" link)

But yeah Jefff Loomis is one of my favourite guitarist, hes amazing

Fix'd
Smikey2006
QUOTE (Sami @ Nov 12 2008, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(To get and easier embedding link look on the youtube page and it offers an embedding link, use that one)

But yeah Jefff Loomis is one of my favourite guitarist, hes amazing

that was the embedding code given on the youtube page sad.gif
Sami
that sucks sad.gif well i posted it anyway mate smile.gif
skennington
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Nov 12 2008, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that was the embedding code given on the youtube page sad.gif

Same thing happens to me when I post the embedded link.. sad.gif

Bet yes, I do think Loomis is awesome!
VinceG
Is it just me or did Jeff Loomis got younger over the years.

Noangels
Great modern guitarist,who can make his instrument scream with the best of them.Has great tone too,but you wouldnt know it from that Youtube clip!
Thanks for posting the clip
Pizzoaro
Haha i just read this thread after spending some horrible hours on the psalm of lydia sweeps biggrin.gif
Guitarman700
Jeff loomis is god.
Preach his gospel.
fatb0t
Oh his new instrumental record is legit beyond reality.
berko
He surely is a great player!!

Too bad I only found his name first on his signature Schecter Loomis-7 (the one he is playing on in the first vid) blink.gif . Great guitar that is.
Smikey2006
The Schecter Loomis sig is to die for. This guy has slowly become my favorite guitarist.. whats the name of his solo project? i love his nevermore stuff but i don't like all nevermore songs because of the vocals.
VinceG
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Nov 17 2008, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Schecter Loomis sig is to die for. This guy has slowly become my favorite guitarist.. whats the name of his solo project? i love his nevermore stuff but i don't like all nevermore songs because of the vocals.

Zero Order Phase. Reviews from Metal-Archives gave it a 91%
The Uncreator
Zero Order Phase is an album beyond brilliance, Jeff Loomis is a guitarist beyond comparison, His music is in every sense of the word, Flawless.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.