Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Shawn Lane tribute video...
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
InstruMental Case
Okay the vinal version is now live and the old YouTube link is invalid. Now you can watch it here on YouTube or here on Google Video.

The whole video was conceived, the clips, quotes and pictures researched, collected and edited, and the final video rendered and uploaded in less than twenty-four hours... but I hope it doesn’t look that way!
Kristofer Dahl
Fantastic - this video is going to be legendary biggrin.gif

What was so fantastic about him is that in the same person there was a shredder beyon everybody else - and at the same time his compostions, phrasing and melody beat the crap (imo) out of most other fusion stuff. I especially think of his "powers of ten".
BollyRotten
WOW! , what a guy, sorry to admit but i hadent even heard of him till seeing this post!!

I hang my head in shame. what a player
InstruMental Case
Yeah, PoT might be my favorite album ever. Glad to see the video is already exposing Shawn to new listeners!
RIP Dime
Awesome dude!!
VIRUS
Awesome video man....
Mark Schiewe
Him and Frank Gambale are the most tasteful players I have ever heard, R.I.P. Shawn
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.