Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
fretburn
Hey everyone!
Sorry It has taken me so long to post a welcome thread, I have been very busy with my first semester here at U PITT. My name is Josh, and I joined about a month ago, and I am amazed at the sense of community and focus here at gmc! I recently discovered that I am member 6000 as well, so that is quite amazing. I have been playing for about 5 years now, and play metal, blues, rock, and am starting to get into alot of neo classical as well. Hope to learn from everyone and hoefully teach a few things myself wink.gif I also build guitars, so anyone willing to talk shop or just interested send me a message!
Hisham Al-Sanea
welcome to the site mate
Bogdan Radovic
Welcome to GMC Josh!!! smile.gif
Chris Evans
hey Fretburn, welcome to the forums! smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Welcome aboard GMC mate smile.gif
Muris Varajic
A luthier!!!

Welcome to GMC. smile.gif
Do you have a website or som where we could see some of your work?
Trond Vold
Welcome! smile.gif
fretburn
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Nov 20 2008, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A luthier!!!

Welcome to GMC. smile.gif
Do you have a website or som where we could see some of your work?

No i do not have one yet, as I have only built a few guitars as of yet, i did post a thread on the gear and equipment forum which has some photos of my latest work,
http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...mp;#entry274598

once i have some legitimate recording equipment i will post some sound samples as well
Emir Hot
welcome to GMC
Vinod Saranga
welcome to the Forum member 6000  biggrin.gif
Dejan Farkas
Welcome to GMC smile.gif
audiopaal
Welcome to GMC smile.gif
Jerry Arcidiacono
Welcome to GMC Josh smile.gif
Capt.Z
Welcome Josh6000 biggrin.gif
Darfuria
Welcome smile.gif

Fretburn is an awesome name for a band wink.gif
skennington
Welcome to the forums Josh, enjoy smile.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (fretburn @ Nov 21 2008, 03:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No i do not have one yet, as I have only built a few guitars as of yet, i did post a thread on the gear and equipment forum which has some photos of my latest work,
http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...mp;#entry274598

once i have some legitimate recording equipment i will post some sound samples as well

Just saw the thread,that SG looks very nice,good job! smile.gif
Piotr Kaczor
Welcome Josh!
Jose Mena
Welcome to GMC, I like to build guitars too, haven't done one from scratch yet, I don't have the tools, The one I am working on was cut by a friend of mine and he made it of some exotic Ecuadorian wood, I'll just buy a neck for it, I don't dare to try building a neck yet.

Velvet Roger
Welcome to the site mate smile.gif
Joe Kataldo
Welcome to GMC Josh! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.