Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Newb to GMC
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
USAF_Adam
Just wanted to say hey. My name is Adam, I am currently living in California US. I have been playing guitar for quite a few years, but only know enough to play easy choruses and not much else. I have been looking to become much better, found this site, and have a new addiction to playing.

The instruction I have seen here is far superior to anything else I have been able to find online. Awesome job Kris!! Anyhow, as I improve, I will post up my progress.

See ya all around the forum! cool.gif
DavidP
Welcome!
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (USAF_Adam @ Nov 17 2006, 04:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just wanted to say hey. My name is Adam, I am currently living in California US. I have been playing guitar for quite a few years, but only know enough to play easy choruses and not much else. I have been looking to become much better, found this site, and have a new addiction to playing.

The instruction I have seen here is far superior to anything else I have been able to find online. Awesome job Kris!! Anyhow, as I improve, I will post up my progress.

See ya all around the forum! cool.gif

Welcome! I sure am looking forward to hear your playing. smile.gif

And by the way I was born in California (San Fransisco) - so we share some common ground! smile.gif

--Kris
PickNGrin
Welcome and I ddint know you born in CA Kris! ...That explains the funny accent biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.