Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sweep Picking Backing
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Muris Varajic
Kapto
Hey Muris
Could you please, please, please upload the backing track of http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...picking-lesson/ to 140-150 bpm if you still have the file. The speed from 130 bmp to 160 is huge tongue.gif
Thanks in advance
Muris Varajic
There's a problem,this lesson is pretty old
and I don't have project folder of it at all,
I know,my fault,won't happen again. sad.gif
Andrew Cockburn
As Muris doesn't have the track, you could use something like "The Amazing Slow Downer" to slow it down a little - for a small adjustment like that it will sound cool and will let you up the tempo slowly.
Kapto
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Nov 23 2008, 03:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's a problem,this lesson is pretty old
and I don't have project folder of it at all,
I know,my fault,won't happen again. sad.gif

No worries wink.gif

QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 23 2008, 04:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As Muris doesn't have the track, you could use something like "The Amazing Slow Downer" to slow it down a little - for a small adjustment like that it will sound cool and will let you up the tempo slowly.

I'll check this "amazing slow downer" out

Many thanks guys
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 23 2008, 03:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Andrew,that would help! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.